Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

Discus and support Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darkmagewarlock, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this problem when streaming brotato or forza horizon 5. The controller can't be the problem either, as I have tested it with other, natively running games and got 0 input lag. I tried several fixes, such as disabling ad blockers, using ethernet and prioritizing my laptop in the network, but the delay still isn't going away. I am running Ubuntu 22.04LTS and use xbox cloud gaming in the latest version of firefox and I have tried different browsers such as chrome, opera, edge and brave, but those don't even recognize my controller and I doubt the lag would be any better. I simply don't know what to do anymore, so all help is appreciated!

:)

darkmagewarlock, Apr 4, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Darkmagewarlock. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that Ubuntu and Firefox are not officially supported for Cloud Gaming. See this page for a list of supported browsers and operating systems: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/supported_browsers

For desktop, there is only official support for Windows and macOS using Safari, Edge, or Chrome.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  3. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Report: Xbox 360 emulation planned for Xbox One, claims Microsoft executive

I here there is massive input lag when you connect the xbox 360 hdmi cable into the hdmi in on the xbox one. @Hell Fire
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Input Lag While Playing Games

Hi THDW! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

But this input lag is on online games? Or cloud games? You are using the games trough Xbox app?
  5. Voodochilli Win User

Ferrari 458 Spider steering wheel connection issues

I have the same issue, since the update FH 5 won't work with my TX wheel on Xbox one S. The sound is distorted and there is a massive input lag. Motorsport 7 works fine however.
  6. THDW Win User

Input Lag While Playing Games

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

But this input lag is on online games? Or cloud games? You are using the games trough Xbox app?
    It lags constantly whenever I play online using the Xbox app, but only occasionally whenever I play games on Steam.
Thema:

1. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Massive input lag

2. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  3. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...
  4. Roblox massive fps drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox massive fps drops: Whenever I press escape to open the ingame menu or when I send a message, I get a huge fps drop (basically a freeze) for about a second and runs fine after that again....
  5. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  6. Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive MW3 Bug On my Xbox Series X: I had this really obnoxious BUG occur where I turned on my Xbox Series X and was forced to look at a full screen advert for Call of Duty before I could use my Xbox. Surely it had to be a BUG...
  7. Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it be possible to remaster an old Xbox game series into possibly one massive game?: So I was going through old achievements to see games I’ve played before and came across a series that did well for its time and though it could deserve at least a chance for a remastered version...
  8. [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Halo MCC] Massive Massive Lag on Co-Op.: Microsoft, Seriously, is this what you call acceptable gameplay? Co-op on Halo ODST lags like nobody's business. I as host suffer from massive massive massive lag while the other player suffer...
  9. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  10. Gaming services causing massive issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming services causing massive issues: For the last couple of months I have been trying to fix a set of problems ive been having with the xbox app on my computer. The app has been switching through states of not registering my games...