Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking

Discus and support Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Bierce, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Jacob Bierce
    Jacob Bierce Guest

I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin and have his Loyalty but according to my achievements I have neither. This is just one of many inconveniences in regards to unlocking this games achievements.

:)

Jacob Bierce, Nov 11, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

if you're using quick resume, this often breaks achievements, I suggest you make sure that you press the start button to go down to quit every time you finish playing the game

I'm afraid you'll have to resume from an earlier save or start over if they don't pop on their own. I've had achievements pop years later
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
    1. Check Xbox Live status: Visit the Xbox Live Status page to check if there are any known issues with the service.

2. Check your network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can test your network connection by going to Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings on your Xbox and selecting Test network connection.

3. Restart your console: Try restarting your console by holding down the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. Unplug your console for 5 minutes. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.

4. Update your controller firmware: If you haven’t already, try updating your controller firmware. Connect your controller to your Xbox via a data cable. Access your Console’s settings by pressing the X button on the controller. Go to System>Settings>Devices & streaming>Accessories. Select your controller. Click the three dots button under the controller. Go to Firmware version>Update Now.

5. Sign out of your account and sign back in.

I hope this helps.
  4. BoSh DoSh Win User

Gamerscore

Yeah same here noticed i unlocked achievement for mass effect 2 when i checked it was the only 1 unlocked so recovered profile to no avail then booted up mass effect 1 and 2 to see no achievements but the 1 i just unlocked but on xbox.com when i click my
    account and clicck each game my score still there really hope to get my mass effect achievements back
  5. Jackal Johnson Win User

Gamerscore Reset Issue - READ HERE - First!

My gamescore is fixed but my mass effect 3 achievements are still not showing up expect for the ones I unlocked again.
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

Xbox Avatar Editor

I would like to go back to the old "earning avatar items for unlocking certain achievements in game"

I still have the mass effect items I got for playing the game for my avatar
Thema:

1. Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking - Similar Threads - Mass Effect achievements

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  4. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control...
  5. Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173
  6. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  7. Mass Effect 3 wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass Effect 3 wont connect: Hi. I have game pass which i use on two different consoles which my son and me play. All our games work fine on 2 player(except Fortnite actually) We were loving 2 player mass effect 3 until and...
  8. Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking: I got all the achievements in MF2 with the exception of Tactics (it's killing me), the achievement also doesn't count in the game despite the fact that the condition is met 20/20. I tried to start...
  9. Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.: I have the Mass Effect Trilogy which was released on the xbox 360. I know these are backwards compatible as I previously had them installed on my xbox one. Im now trying to install them on my...
  10. Can’t download mass effect 2 & 3 in the legendary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download mass effect 2 & 3 in the legendary edition: I downloaded Mass Effect Legendary Edition and I was able to play the first game (Mass Effect), but when I try to download the second and the third it just tells me that the installation has been...