Mass Effect Game issue "you're too early" and "coming soon"?

Discus and support Mass Effect Game issue "you're too early" and "coming soon"? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to launch and play Mass Effect 3 (which I own physically) on my xbox one x. When I launch the game, it sends me back to my home page and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gh0statm0st, Nov 6, 2020.

1. gh0statm0st
    gh0statm0st Guest

Hi, I'm trying to launch and play Mass Effect 3 (which I own physically) on my xbox one x. When I launch the game, it sends me back to my home page and says "You're too early check the microsoft store for launch date". When I go to my games and apps, it
    says Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, and Mass Effect Andromeda are coming soon. I just want to finish my playthrough today. I have contacted EA and they told me to contact Microsoft. I proceeded to contact Microsoft and they told me to contact EA. Is this anything
    to do with EA Play releasing November 10th? If so, why would it not allow me to play a game I own physically? Thank you and please let me know if i can enjoy my favorite game.

:)

gh0statm0st, Nov 6, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: