Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One

Discus and support Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox 360 versions of Mass Effect Limited Edition and Mass Effect 2 Collectors edition. Specifically with the bonus discs (containing art... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SithLrd88, Oct 10, 2020.

1. SithLrd88
    SithLrd88 Guest

I have the Xbox 360 versions of Mass Effect Limited Edition and Mass Effect 2 Collectors edition.

Specifically with the bonus discs (containing art and business videos [NOT DLC stuff]), why does ME2 disc run on my Xbox One but not ME 1. I keep getting an error message "this game cannot be played" or via the bluray app, "having trouble playing this."

Seems like if one works so should the other. Is there anyway, short of buying a used 360 console, I can access bonus content for ME 1

:)

SithLrd88, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Hemlach Win User

No pre-order bonus armor?

3. zico291 Win User

outraged at mass effect trilogy!!

Over the whole of the Mass Effect series I have clocked in over 2000 hours, I nearly have all the figures they have released. However I only own 2 copies of ME1 (360 and PC), ME2 Only 360 I need to get a PC version and one copy of Mass Effect 3 Collectors
    Edition (360 I need to get a PC version).

I felt Mass Effect 3 was 98% ok except from the ending, I felt that Mass Effect 2 was the best. Mainly because of LOTSB DLC, I loved Mass Effect 1.
  4. voteDC Win User

Suggest me some games... and answer some questions please.

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]First off, get Mass Effect! One of the best 360 exclusives! [/quote]Not exclusive any longer.

The first Mass Effect is going to be released for the PS3 on disc with the Trilogy Collection and digitally on the PSN.
  5. voteDC Win User

Mass Effect 2 - New and Sealed £8.99

[quote user="Butters Yo"]

3? why 3!

[/quote]Bought one for the 360 and got the Collectors Edition for the PC.

Bioware then gave out a free copy of Mass Effect 2 for the PC to those who'd bought Dragon Age II.
  6. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Mass Effect 3

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_6

-

"Due to high demand (and possibly the imminent Reaper invasion), we have unfortunately run out of our pre-order allocation for Mass Effect 3 - Collector's Edition for Xbox 360. We are looking to secure additional allocation from the publisher and will update
    this page if that occurs. Please note -- if you have already pre-ordered this edition -- do not cancel as you may not be able to re-order."
Thema:

1. Mass Effect Collector Eds. (360) Bomus Discs on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Mass Effect Collector

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  4. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control...
  5. Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking: I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin and have his Loyalty but according to my...
  6. Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173
  7. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  8. Mass Effect 3 wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass Effect 3 wont connect: Hi. I have game pass which i use on two different consoles which my son and me play. All our games work fine on 2 player(except Fortnite actually) We were loving 2 player mass effect 3 until and...
  9. Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Legendary Edition - Achievements not unlocking: I got all the achievements in MF2 with the exception of Tactics (it's killing me), the achievement also doesn't count in the game despite the fact that the condition is met 20/20. I tried to start...
  10. Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Trilogy error code 0x80070032.: I have the Mass Effect Trilogy which was released on the xbox 360. I know these are backwards compatible as I previously had them installed on my xbox one. Im now trying to install them on my...