Mass Effect 3 wont connect

Discus and support Mass Effect 3 wont connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have game pass which i use on two different consoles which my son and me play. All our games work fine on 2 player(except Fortnite actually) We... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Will Vatcher, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Will Vatcher
    Will Vatcher Guest

Hi. I have game pass which i use on two different consoles which my son and me play. All our games work fine on 2 player(except Fortnite actually) We were loving 2 player mass effect 3 until and few months back it stopped connecting to multiplayer on one of the xbox one consoles. The other one it works fine. Please help. Were desperately missing playing 2 player together!

:)

Will Vatcher, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Try and hard wire the xbox to the router if possible, wifi is not so stable.
  3. Will Vatcher Win User

Brill thanks bud, silly question how do i change game share settings?
  4. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

It is to do with the game share. You profile needs to be on your sons xbox, and make that home xbox on sons console, using your account, then he will have access to the games and features
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

I am happy the issue os fixed, happy gaming.
  6. Will Vatcher Win User

Sorry last thing. It worked fine until i downloaded all 8 DLCs. Then it wouldnt work. Now i cant download the profile
Thema:

1. Mass Effect 3 wont connect - Similar Threads - Mass Effect wont

2. I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Mass Effect Legendary edition on Xbox One X: Hey all why does my sound for ME1 keeping cutting in and out and i have tried to play with favor framerate and have also tried favor graphics but both options have resulted in sound cutting out...
  3. Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Hi all, I need assistance installing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition. I have Ultimate Game Pass, and EA app installed. But when I open the EA app and navigate to the ME Legendary Edition, the...
  4. WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHAT IS GOING ON?! Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer: I just paid for an ultimate game pass and I keep getting “An XBOX Live privilege limitation prevents you from accessing this feature.” In case you’re wondering, I’ve checked my parental control...
  5. Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect LE achievements still not unlocking: I have followed all the steps on the support page and Mass Effect LE refuses to give me credit for my hard work. For example. I have recruited Mordin and have his Loyalty but according to my...
  6. Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect Andromeda glitch?: A level I’m playing won’t let me open a door 4b5f2e48-68a0-4ffe-a795-40635c39a173
  7. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  8. Removed mass effect 3 from store and now it wont let me play it!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removed mass effect 3 from store and now it wont let me play it!!: I downloaded mass effect 3 a few days ago. when I loaded it it said error 0x803f8001. then I check and realize it says its not available in store. is it gonna be back in store? I feel like I...
  9. Mass effect two wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect two wont start.: i have cleared all of the cashes and reinstalled the game. I OWN the game. Mass effect two trys to start for about a second then goes back to the dashboard. If you blink you might miss that...
  10. xbox one wont let me install mass effect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one wont let me install mass effect: I'm trying to install mass effect but it doesn't have the option to install it just says bundle only and when i click that it just says it couldnt find anything 97953704-fa04-42c3-aff4-170ccca03410