Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Unavailable Although Purchased

Discus and support Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Unavailable Although Purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I purchased Citadel DLC for ME3 a while back and played it with no problem, but recently I noticed that it is no longer available. When I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KirinSoo-42E0C37A-874F-4E23-A09B-195795ECB77D, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Unavailable Although Purchased

So I purchased Citadel DLC for ME3 a while back and played it with no problem, but recently I noticed that it is no longer available.

When I go to Downloadable Contents in the ME3 Main page, they ask me to purchase the DLC again and there is no record of its purchase in my download history.

However I have the confirmation email of the purchase, and I can also see the achievements that are only obtainable through the DLC, so I'm left utterly confused.

Does anyone know a resolve to this issue?

:)

KirinSoo-42E0C37A-874F-4E23-A09B-195795ECB77D, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Flickamatuta
    Flickamatuta Guest
    Flickamatuta, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest
    Judge, Aug 8, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you're 100% positive it was purchased with this account, but it's not showing in your download history, you would need to try contacting support to see if they can assist you in getting the DLC. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: