Marvel Superheros returns to the dashboard whenever a character selects a vehicle.

Discus and support Marvel Superheros returns to the dashboard whenever a character selects a vehicle. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While in free play mode in New York City, the game will return to the dashboard if a character selects a vehicle. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoGoGadgetAway, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Marvel Superheros returns to the dashboard whenever a character selects a vehicle.

While in free play mode in New York City, the game will return to the dashboard if a character selects a vehicle. Please help.

:)

GoGoGadgetAway, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Zo177b13
    Zo177b13 Guest
    BF4 quits and goes straight to Xbox home

Keeps happening to me with Lego Marvel Superheroes. I'm just glad it auto-saves whenever I do anything worthwhile.

Zo177b13, Jan 1, 2014
  3. no vehicles kicked out of game

Xbox one lego marvel superheroes problem is I try to get a vehicle and I get thrown out of game and returned to the Xbox one menu.

no planes, boats, cars, or motor cycles

Clarence Sellers, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Marvel Superheros returns to the dashboard whenever a character selects a vehicle.

Hi Gadget,

Sorry to hear about the game troubles. Let's see what we can do.

What version of the game are you playing? Disc or downloadable?

One suggestion I do have is to clear the console cache. To do this, just hold the power button on your console until it shuts down, and then turn it back on.

Let us know, and we can work from there.

Mister Ohnaka, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Marvel Superheros returns to the dashboard whenever a character selects a vehicle.