Marvel Avengers disc won't install

Discus and support Marvel Avengers disc won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spider Lambden, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message saying wait a full minute before trying again, I have done that, removed, cleaned & reinserted the disc & even did a hard reset & it just does the same thing. Any one else having this issue?

:)

Spider Lambden, Dec 31, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

I know you cleaned the disc but does it have any scratches or marks that could be preventing it working correcty?
  3. Spider Lambden Win User

Hi Kris, Happy New Year. The disc doesn't have a mark on it. I have found a work around. Just out of interest I looked for the game on microsoft store & it allowed me to download the entire game without the disc. I still can't figure out why it won't work from the disc but at least I can play the game. Thank you for trying to help
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Spider L! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Presume this is the only disc you have issues with? Does it give you any codes?
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Happy New Year to you to.

The main thing is you have it working. Enjoy playing it.
  6. Spider Lambden Win User

It is the only disc I'm having issues with. I continually get the message WAIT A FULL MINUTE, THEN GIVE IT ANOTHER TRY (0x8007139f)
Thema:

1. Marvel Avengers disc won't install - Similar Threads - Marvel Avengers disc

2. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  3. Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X: Worrying about marvel games on xbox series X 84aa4e13-5c40-458c-bd8f-153590be65d7
  4. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...
  5. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  6. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  7. Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I was hoping that marvel ultimate Alliance one and two will be available on xbox one...: Please make it available again for purchase on xbox one. 741c2217-4063-4c31-9ff4-e81d5d8372c7
  8. Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Marvel Backwards Compatibility: Hi there, I have adisc of Marvel Superheros for the xbox 360. According to your backwards compatibility list I should be able to play the game on my xbox one. Unfortunately it does not seem to...
  9. I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Capcom vs Marvel in the game pass: I was trying to download it in my pc but it keeps giving me this error code, can someone help me [img] 74d51f71-6725-4b50-bf43-9540d5031c98
  10. Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install lego marvel superheroes from xbox website onto pc: I purchased the game on the xbox website, and when i press install it wont go through and start the install. I have the xbox app installed but the game does not show up onto my library. The game...