Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V"

Discus and support Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased GTA V off the market for the new years count down sale but whenever I try and download it tells me it can't. It gives no error or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DwJam, Dec 28, 2014.

1. DwJam
    DwJam Guest

I just purchased GTA V off the market for the new years count down sale but whenever I try and download it tells me it can't. It gives no error or anything. I'd hate to have wasted my money. I've tried reseting my console and internet and still nothing.
    Need some Microsoft guru help. Please and thank you.

:)

DwJam, Dec 28, 2014
  2. THExXxBOY
    THExXxBOY Guest
    No GTA V updates available

I'm trying to play GTA V online but am missing two updates (high life and flight school) but I can't find them anywhere. Can't find them in the market place. They also ain't in the GTA live market. It shows them but after clicking on it it states that
    no download is available. Any help?

THExXxBOY, Dec 28, 2014
  3. GTA V Marketplace

When will GTA V be available for on demand purchase on the Xbox Live Market Place? I've heard numerous rumors that it will be tonight. Can anyone confirm?

SwaginLikeLarry, Dec 28, 2014
  4. DwJam
    DwJam Guest

Ahh just reset my cache and its downloading. Thanks anyways!

DwJam, Dec 28, 2014
  5. Mfinnie
    Mfinnie Guest
    I have the same problem, resetting the cache did not work for me..

Mfinnie, Jan 14, 2015
  6. Mfinnie
    Mfinnie Guest
    It worked after I took out and reinserted my hard drive and then cleared my cache again

Mfinnie, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Bloodyguitar94 Win User

XBL GTA SA (Dirty Disc)

just tried doing that, then all of a sudden I go back to the market place and GTA San is no longer in the market place to re download?
  8. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Playing TBOGT on two accounts on same xbox

@OP: Your welcome.

@GTA: You can't save games that you have purchased from the market place to your cloud. Only when you save a game.
  9. Mfinnie Win User

I have the same problem, resetting the cache did not work for me..
  10. DwJam Win User

Ahh just reset my cache and its downloading. Thanks anyways!
  11. Mfinnie Win User

It worked after I took out and reinserted my hard drive and then cleared my cache again
Thema:

1. Market place purchase, "Can't download GTA V" - Similar Threads - Market place purchase

2. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  3. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  4. Xbox PC Market Place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Market Place: Hi I try buying the orange box xbox 360 for my series console cuz its back compat and when I try buying it says your purchase can't be completed at this time, here's where I'm trying to buy it...
  5. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  6. My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?: So I have troubles with the market place in got one the things but it's not downloading plz help I really want to play it 8371b36b-64f8-4623-afab-c0151cfbe4cb
  7. problem with minecraft market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft market place: bro does anyone have the issue invaled session please restart your game in minecraft with there skins and marketplace i need help its been happening seince ive got the game {bedrock edition}...
  8. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  9. I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...: This has been my all time favorite game, and since they did terrible making Def Jam Icon, nobody these days can really play Def Jam Fight For NY unless you get an Xbox or a ps2 and find the game...
  10. when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...: if you could help that would begreat cb1c30c7-65b2-40ee-8252-93add0c3fa67