March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase

Discus and support March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase 0c821d4a-65a5-4611-a227-02093d860827 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Hein1, Jul 22, 2023.

1. Paul Hein1
    Paul Hein1 Guest

:)

Paul Hein1, Jul 22, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing problems, try these steps

- Press the Windows + R

- Type WSReset.exe, then press Enter.

- Type ms-windows-store:purgeCaches, then press Enter.

Restart the PC and try again.

In case you continue to experience problems, you should contact the game support, the error you mention is not a Microsoft Store error code, but an in-game error code specific to the game. You can contact them through this link

https://support.gameloft.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Error code when trying to make a purchase

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey DariSm1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I've tried to replicate the issue purchasing it with my secondary account and the same thing happened.

Probably is just a momentary glitch with the content.

Try to wait for a while and then, try to purchase it again.
  4. Magnufs a Win User

I got an error 6003 when doing a purchase.

Its listed.. Got an ordernumber and a receipt. Money has been drawn from my accounty. All seems ok, but i got an error. Think it was 6003 but not sure..
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Thanks for answering my questions, Magnufs.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest you to wait up to 48 hours after the time of purchase. The content you purchased can appear during this time frame.

However, if you don't prefer to wait, you can request a refund for the content by accessing with your account here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

Another option to ask for a refund is submitting the form below:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund
  6. Magnufs a Win User

.. and date of purchase was today. About less than an hour ago..
Thema:

1. March of empires Error code 6003 when trying to make a purchase - Similar Threads - March empires Error

2. Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March April 2024 - Seeking Updates of the Morning: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 15th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 8th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths

in XboX Insiders
    Community Update March 2024 - Challenging Depths: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 1st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  10. Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update: Cannot load "March of Empires: War of Lords" after windows update App/game loads to 37% then reports error msg: ga.lgn.2501.401 googling this error msg brings up many other similar reports...