Manette xbox one a pc Win10 [Gamepad xbox one a pc Win10 ]

Discus and support Manette xbox one a pc Win10 [Gamepad xbox one a pc Win10 ] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai acheter (aujourd'hui) un cable de xbox one pour connecter ma manette xbox one sur mon pc . ( window 10) probleme : la manette fait une... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Justin59, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Justin59
    Justin59 Guest

Bonjour, j'ai acheter (aujourd'hui) un cable de xbox one pour connecter ma manette xbox one sur mon pc . ( window 10)

probleme : la manette fait une vibration puis c'est tout rien ne s'allume etc.

le cable marche car je peux l'utiliser sur la xbox et ce n'est pas la manette car mon ancien cable qui est buger (un peut casser) marche lui.

Du coup je me retrouve avec un cable que j'ai payer mais qui ne fonctionne pas donc pouvez vous m'aider svp.

Merci.

PS: desole les fautes d'orthographe.

me contacter: [Mod removed- personal information]

[Translate-

Hello, I buy (today) an Xbox One cable to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC. (Window 10)

Problem: The gamepad makes a vibration then it's all nothing turns on etc.

The cable works because I can use it on the Xbox and it is not the gamepad because my old cable which is buger (one can break) works it.

So I find myself with a cable that I pay but that does not work so can you help me please.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry for spelling mistakes.

Contact me:

[Mod removed- personal information]

:)

Justin59, Sep 29, 2018
  2. B. Kral
    B. Kral Guest
    Is there any way I can use my xbox 360 controller on the xbox one? Or make the xbox one controller more like the xbox 360 controller?!

when streaming xbox one to pc - the 360 gamepad connected to the pc works great (dashboard / one games / apps / 360 games / everything else).

wish the xbox one (basically a modified win10 in a console housing) could natively support "backward compatible" wired 360 gamepads when plugged in the one usb port.

sadly thats not the case in moment.

In seven of ten cases I prefer the 360 gamepad over the one game pad - but i super like the new one d-pad on the controller (personal opinion)

are ms xbox one console software developers read in the forums?

B. Kral, Sep 29, 2018
  3. OpusOne96
    OpusOne96 Guest
    Win10 Xbox App cannot connect to Xbox One (Wireless)

I have a Win10 PC on a 5ghz Wireless network. The Xbox One is on a 2ghz network all on the same router.

The Win10 app can see the Xbox one as it shows up on the list, but I cannot to it.

Are the different channels really an issue?

OpusOne96, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Manette xbox one a pc Win10 [Gamepad xbox one a pc Win10 ]

Greetings, Justin59!

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing currently.

If I were you, I would see if the troubleshooting steps on our page entitled
    How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that perhaps helps with the situation.

Give that information a read, follow those steps and let us know if they help with the situation.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Sep 29, 2018
  5. Justin59
    Justin59 Guest
    Deja essayer de regarder dessus mais rien ne marche puis ma manette n'est pas bluetooh.

[ Translation - Already try to look at it but nothing works then my gamepad is not Bluetooth.]

Justin59, Sep 29, 2018
  6. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    XBF Leslie D, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Justin59
    Justin59 Guest
    leurs problemes n'ont rien a voir avec le mien et de plus ils utilisaient des choses que je n'utiliser pas donc je suis ouvert a d'autre proposition

[Translation - Their problems have nothing to do with mine and more they used things that I do not use so I am open to other proposal]

Justin59, Oct 3, 2018
  8. Manette xbox one a pc Win10 [Gamepad xbox one a pc Win10 ]

XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: