managing accounts

Discus and support managing accounts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; can i link game achievements from my old xbox account through my facebook to a new xbox account now linked with my facebook. i created a new xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GroomingStorm69, Sep 4, 2018.

1. managing accounts

can i link game achievements from my old xbox account through my facebook to a new xbox account now linked with my facebook. i created a new xbox account but my game achievements are only available on the old account i unlinked the old xbox account from
    my facebook and linked the new xbox account one to it. please, would this work?

:)

GroomingStorm69, Sep 4, 2018
  2. managing account

Phone Xbox Support, they're the only ones who can help with billing issues.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Account management

Once you download it you should be signed into the account you're using from the PC.

If you're wanting to use an account you already have on the Xbox, but you want to use your gmail to sign into it, you will have to use the link DangerousBard gave you to switch email addresses.

Smwutches, Sep 4, 2018
  4. managing accounts

Hi there,

Nothing can be transferred between accounts including Purchases, Achievements, and Gamerscore.

Any achievements you have on your old account will need to be re-earned on your new account if you want them on your new account.

Mistress Sara, Sep 4, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

managing accounts