Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB

Discus and support Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MVA_94, Apr 6, 2024.

1. MVA_94
    MVA_94 Guest

Hello, everyone!

I have a Logitech webcam connected to my Xbox Series S via USB port. The webcam is a C930e model. I've captured some treasured moments, but I'm unable to copy them to an external drive. The only way to access these files through my Xbox is by accessing the camera app and then loading the photos app. Once there, though, I can't move these media files to a OneDrive folder or copy them to an external drive.

Is there a way to copy them and make the media files available outside of my Xbox?

Thanks!

:)

MVA_94, Apr 6, 2024
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Media Player for Xbox Series S is asking me to "Sign In" when opening the app. error code 0xc00d11cd (0x8000000e)

Hello Thomas C, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

Error code 0xc00d11cd (0x8000000e) in the Xbox Series S Media Player app usually indicates a problem with authorization or access to media files.
    Make sure you're signed in to your Xbox Series S account before opening the Media Player app. If you are not logged in, it may not allow you to access your media files.

Make sure your Xbox account privacy settings allow access to media files. You can do this by going to the privacy settings in the console and making sure that the option to allow other users to see your media is enabled.

Make sure the media files you want to play are compatible with the Xbox Media Player app. The Xbox Series S supports a variety of file formats, but some specific formats may not be supported. See the Xbox documentation for more information on supported file formats.

Also make sure the media files are located in the correct directory on your external hard drive. Media files must be placed in a folder called "Media Player" at the root of the external hard drive for the Media Player application to recognize them correctly.

Try a different storage device If you're still having problems, try connecting another storage device, such as a USB flash drive, to your Xbox Series S and check if the Media Player app can access the files on that device. This will help determine if the problem is related to the external hard drive or the console settings.

Update the Media Player app Make sure the Media Player app is updated to the latest available version. You can do this by going to the Xbox App Store and checking for updates for the app.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. Alberrock Win User

Playing a second video MP4 in a folder results in crash - 0x00d11cd (0x80070006) - XBox Series X

No, I play the videos on an XBox Series X with the media player. The external SDD is connected via USB to the front USB port. There is no PC involved.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Transfer pics from android phone to Xbox 1 S

Hey there Tim,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with this question. Unfortunately you won't be able to transfer pictures directly from your phone onto the Xbox One console.

You can always try using a USB stick to transfer the media onto and then play it on the Xbox One S. When you first connect, Xbox will prompt you to format your device. You can use it for Xbox games and apps, or for personal media such as pictures, music,
    and video. Once you have selected that you wish to use it for personal media you can remove it. then go ahead and transfer the pictures from a PC onto the USB drive and then go back and play them on the Console.

Go ahead and follow How to manage storage on Xbox One for more info, once on the support page under Topics select "How
    do I play media from an external drive?
    "

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. mfranch87 Win User

Series X/S exapndable storage questions

Thanks for the reply & helps answer my questions. One other question I thought of later. Is it possible to download & just store X/S games to a USB 3.0 drive, but then when ready, transfer them to the Series S internal drive for playing. I realize I would then have to manage the Series S storage as needed & transfer files between drives.

I am with Xfinity ISP and have a monthly download bandwidth limit so was trying to figure out a way to minimize constantly downloading certain games that are rather large.
  6. ADAMSKIWARD Win User

External hard drive not displaying all games on Series S

They're online gamepass games I downloaded on my xbox one to my external hardrive. Some would be optimised, some are not. It's not an issue with running the games, the games just aren't showing on the external drive when plugged into the series s so I can't transfer or manage storage space effectively.
Thema:

1. Manage media files on Xbox Series S and transfer to external USB - Similar Threads - Manage media files

2. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...
  5. how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network"

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix teredo error "Client on managed network": My friend and I are trying to play astroneer for the last week, but we found tons of problems with toredo in Windows 11, and now we are stuck with this error "Client on managed network". To be...
  6. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Wynn - Comm(s)unity Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Austin - Technical Program Manager (Hardware & Internal Flighting): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  10. Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Donovan - Technical Program Manager (OS/Hardware Flighting & Hardware...: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]