Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

Discus and support Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lewis.j 1641jackson, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this.

Me and my best friend are game shared together and have been for years, not once have we had a problem, speaking from my friends perspective here, he pre ordered first day the game 'ELDEN RING' of which we was both looking forward to very much so. there had been no problems up until now, less than a week before its release, my friend receives multiple emails back and forth trying to get him to re purchase/ pre order the entire game and we have both been totally blocked off from having any access to the game.

I refuse to repurchase it OR have my friend take those same actions, it is absurd. although I do not expect direct feedback or any sort of refund I feel I really have no other choice but to post this here, we have both been anticipating this title for a long while and to have it snatched from us within the week of release and trying to be forced to spend another at least £60 is unacceptable.

I do not place my needs above others but a worthwhile response asap would be very nice.

just in case I will also add both me and my friends Gamer tags here:

Me - MrUtere no1

My friend - BigBoiZonk

:)

lewis.j 1641jackson, Feb 23, 2022
  2. lewis.j 1641jackson Win User

and will he be charged anything when trying to purchase the game again?

sorry just stressed on the situation
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

For pre-orders Microsoft charge you within 10 days of release, and if they can't get the money after trying 3 times, then the order is cancelled. That will be why they are asking your friend to purchase the game again. Get your friend to check his Microsoft account at account.microsoft.com to check his recent orders. It will say if the order was cancelled or not. If it was, then all he has to do is purchase the game again.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If the order was cancelled, then any money that was charged would be refunded, then when you order the game again you will be charged again.
  5. Oluwafemilawal Win User

Transfering reward points to my primary account.

Yeah It makes sense thank yo uhh so much again
  6. SnouchBall Win User

error code 03-80-00

Uhh... are you able to get it replaced? Else you'll have to buy it again.
Thema:

1. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you... - Similar Threads - Making buy game

2. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  3. why is it making me buy the game again

in XBoX on Windows
    why is it making me buy the game again: I pre ordered the new call of duty, played the early beta for it. I have everything installed but now it’s telling me I have to pay another 100 dollars when I got the game. Idk what to do...
  4. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  5. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  6. Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game request: how about getting a deal with NEKKI or buying them to make them...: NEKKI (I hope I didn't misspell their name) is the amazing studio behind shadow fight games (1, 2 , 3 , 4 and 5). How about making them grow onto console and buying them? submitted by...
  7. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought dead by daylight, but it's trying to make me buy gamepass to play it now, despite me paying for the game, Please fix it. ee4f280c-ea3a-4e86-bd10-e98b4f0acb38
  8. I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Ultimate but I try to play a game pass game and it trys to make me buy ultimate again?: I was on my xbox, trying to play sea of theives, which I was playing through gamepass and It kept redirecting me to the purchase page. I'm not buying gamepass again as I am already an ultimate...
  9. Make money to buy a game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Make money to buy a game: I am nootable to use rewards to buy games ecauseunavailable in region how to get it cb7c281e-3ad1-4773-8bfb-864622cbeb55
  10. What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What game would make you buy a "VR" headset today if it existed?: Just wanted to see what people are thinking of VR or AR gaming and your opinions on how this will, for better or worse, change gaming. f31523a0-bdef-42f0-85af-6ae18cc03ab2