make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

Discus and support make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeK7, Mar 20, 2024.

1. JoeK7
    JoeK7 Guest

:)

JoeK7, Mar 20, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

3. Vault Scrivener Win User

USB microphone not working on Xbox one

I have a USB adopter for my headphones.

I used this USB adopter connected to my headphones plugged into my USB port on my Xbox One X.

The USB port does not recognize my device. Another account has replied to your question with this information.

Their is an audio port on the Xbox controllers, this port is designed for input / output audio.

I use a microphone plugged into my headphones, sometimes.

I tried the USB port, no Audio category was displayed on my Dashboard UI on the Profile & system section.

I have heard and agree that USB transfers audio, as a higher quality compared to the microphone / headphones cable-prong.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How to use Xbox Elite Series 2 audio jack while wirelessly connected to Win 10 PC?

Hi,

The 3.5mm headphone jack on Xbox One/Series X|S controllers (including Elite controllers) does not work when connected via Bluetooth. It will only work via USB or the official Xbox wireless adaptor.
  5. KREAM01 Win User

Afterglow Universals and Xbox One

The Afterglow Wireless headphones DO WORK on the Xbox one. If you use the HDMI port to hook your Xbox One up to the TV, you must use the "Audio Out" jack on your television. The red and white audio jacks can unplug from the USB Afterglow transmitter by
    just pulling in the middle. Hook that headphone jack into the "audio out" or "headphone" jack on your television. Sound should play through your Afterglow headphones then. Make sure no other wires are hooked to your Afterglow headphones.

To recap, you will hook your USB transmitter (the blue glowing thingie with the red and white audio jack) into ANY USB port. I have mine hooked to a laptop since it doesn't reach the USB port on the back of my Xbox One (you only need to get power to the
    transmitter). Then, make sure your tranmitter is hooked to the TV. Because the Xbox One uses HDMI, you must put the red and white AV connections in the "Audio Out" jacks OR, just unplug the "red and white" AV connection extender, and hook the normal headphone
    jack directly into the "auido out" or "headphone" jack on your TV.
  6. KREAM01 Win User

Afterglow Headsets.

The Afterglow Wireless headphones DO WORK on the Xbox one. If you use the HDMI port to hook your Xbox One up to the TV, you must use the "Audio Out" jack on your television. The red and white audio jacks can unplug from the USB Afterglow transmitter by
    just pulling in the middle. Hook that headphone jack into the "audio out" or "headphone" jack on your television. Sound should play through your Afterglow headphones then. Make sure no other wires are hooked to your Afterglow headphones.

To recap, you will hook your USB transmitter (the blue glowing thingie with the red and white audio jack) into ANY USB port. I have mine hooked to a laptop since it doesn't reach the USB port on the back of my Xbox One (you only need to get power to the
    transmitter). Then, make sure your tranmitter is hooked to the TV. Because the Xbox One uses HDMI, you must put the red and white AV connections in the "Audio Out" jacks OR, just unplug the "red and white" AV connection extender, and hook the normal headphone
    jack directly into the "auido out" or "headphone" jack on your TV.
Thema:

1. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x - Similar Threads - usb audio headphones

2. Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S 1tb Wired MS Audio Headphones No Power/Sound via USB A Sockets: Hi Series S not Powering MS Wired Headphones connected to any of USB A sockets. Connected direct to. Series S Audio Setting re checked restarted Console Gen Audio testing/details Headset...
  3. Xbox USB audio devices - please support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox USB audio devices - please support: I just recently sold my PS4 and got a Xbox Series X. Little did i know that my HyperX Quadcaster USB mic DOES NOT WORK on Xbox Series X. It was plug-n-play on ps4 and i know its also on PS5. This...
  4. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...
  5. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...
  6. Xbox Series S has three USB ports, and none of them allows audio systems to be connected. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S has three USB ports, and none of them allows audio systems to be connected. Why?: Hi everyone, I don't think I should dwell on the lack of USB audio support on the Xbox, or more accurately, support for licensed hardware only. There are 3 USB ports on the console and the lack...
  7. Xbox Series S/X audio over USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S/X audio over USB: I have several headphones with a microphone with USB, quite top models, e.g. Logitech G432 with Dolby DTX When the XBOX learns such devices, it is very frustrating, even the old PS3 can handle...
  8. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  9. Xbox S audio output options: need USB audio!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S audio output options: need USB audio!: I'm not sure who at Microsoft came up with the brilliant idea to have Xbox S output audio only though the HDMI cable or the game controller, but ... for users whose monitors do not have speakers...
  10. Bluetooth audio headset without usb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluetooth audio headset without usb: Please add it in the xbox one and series console like nintendo do in nintendo switch for the xbox insider for the test early access. 3784eb64-77cc-44f0-97ec-215f061809cf