“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the...

Discus and support “make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’m trying to open a game that’s installed and it’s saying “make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Levi Carter, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Levi Carter
    Levi Carter Guest

“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the...

i’m trying to open a game that’s installed and it’s saying “make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the store and it says play then say the same thing over

:)

Levi Carter, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Can't download or install bought game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Make sure that you’re signed in under the correct account where the game code was redeemed. Please go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders then locate the redemption transaction. It should be stated as “completed” or “redeemed”.

Once confirmed and found make sure that you’re signed in under the correct access on both Xbox App and Microsoft Store app. Sign out then sign back in.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Xbox companion app

Thanks for the update and make sure that you’re signed in under the correct account. You can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see your order transactions for your games from there and make sure that you’re signed in on your Microsoft Store App using the correct account.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Sea of Thieves logging into different account even tough microsoft account is the same

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly make sure you’re signed in to the same account on Xbox app and MS store. Please open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the Sea of thieves. Please check if you’re logged in to the same email.
  5. CarTzy Win User

“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the store and it says play then say the same thing over again idk what to do

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

“make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the store and it says play then say the same thing over again idk what to do

Hello Levi Carter,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're experiencing this issue. It sounds like the game may not be recognizing that you are signed in to your Xbox account. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Make sure you are signed in to your Xbox account on your console. You can check this by going to the Home screen, selecting your profile icon, and verifying that your account is signed in.

2. Try restarting your console. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues like this.

3. Check for any updates for the game. If there is an update available, try installing it and see if that resolves the issue.

4. If none of the above steps work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game. This can be done by going to the Home screen, selecting the game, pressing the Menu button on your controller, and selecting Uninstall. Then, go to the Microsoft Store and reinstall the game.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Thema:

1. “make sure you’re signed in to Xbox, then look for it in microsoft store.” then i go to the... - Similar Threads - “make sure you’re

2. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  3. Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Re Updates - Make sure your WiFi signal has internet.: As any parent, at times I need to pause the internet to certain devices. While the wifi signal will remain connected, there will not be internet. If Xbox One is attempting an update at this time,...
  4. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: [img] Almost every other game in my library works, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app, game services, and Starfield and it still tells me it isn't available. I played it early with the...
  5. I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been on a screen that has said making sure you're human for the past 20 minutes....: I was told a guardian was needed to sign into my account I tried to create another email for my account and now I'm stuck on a screen saying making sure you're human....
  6. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Can someone please help me, everything was fine until yesterday and now when I am trying to play. I get error "Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...
  7. “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the...: Setting up Xbox one and will connect to my phone but not my home wifi “Make sure the code you entered matches the code on your TV. Then try again.” I entered the code correctly and keep getting...
  8. Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...: Keep getting this same error shows up on xbox app and Microsoft store whenever i try launching the game, I have a active Game pass for PC so don't understand why im getting it....
  9. im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im planning to switch to xbox over the next 2 months and i want to make sure if you can...: for example : epic games on playsation -----> epic games on xbox 2d66aab6-bee5-4380-bb14-616e61981217
  10. How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fixFallout 4 (PC) is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...: First had trouble with a File System Error (-2143322101) with the game launcher for fall out 4 for xbox gamepass PC, I ended up doing what this other dude said on a fourm and reset and restarted...