Make money to buy a game

Discus and support Make money to buy a game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am nootable to use rewards to buy games ecauseunavailable in region how to get it cb7c281e-3ad1-4773-8bfb-864622cbeb55 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JasiRodney, Aug 13, 2018.

1. JasiRodney
    JasiRodney Guest

Make money to buy a game

I am nootable to use rewards to buy games ecauseunavailable in region how to get it

:)

JasiRodney, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest
    Metal Gear Solid V for $25!

It's 3 hr's long, it should be $3. The game was a pure cash grab, to make quick money off the name.

Basically if you buy this "game" your giving shareholders free money, buy a hobo a beer instead it would make their day.

Thanatos465, Aug 13, 2018
  3. the death of used games

If I buy a used game and it has an online pass, the joke is on them, because they didn't make any money when I bought their game used, and they won't make any money off their online passes. I only buy used games when i know they're not going to be a quality
    product.

IsaacClarkeSNL, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Make money to buy a game

If it's not available in your region, all you can do is wait to see if it becomes available.

Smwutches, Aug 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Make money to buy a game

If it's not available in your region, all you can do is wait to see if it becomes available.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Why is the Season Pass for Blops 2 so expensive?

Just as an FYI, no one is forcing you to buy the game every year and no one is forcing you to buy the season pass. The gaming industry is a business, and businesses are in it to make money. So as long as they keep making money they will keep making the game.
    Simple.
  7. Thanatos465 Win User

Metal Gear Solid V for $25!

It's 3 hr's long, it should be $3. The game was a pure cash grab, to make quick money off the name.

Basically if you buy this "game" your giving shareholders free money, buy a hobo a beer instead it would make their day.
  8. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Favorite Video Game Weapons?

A lot of free to play games have items you can buy with real money. Thats how the developers make their money to support the game.
  9. AffluentDeath Win User

old ea servers

yea thats because they want 2 save money on the old servers and make more money with every1 buying the new games
Thema:

Make money to buy a game

1. Make money to buy a game - Similar Threads - money buy game

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  5. I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...: I bought a game and refunded it but I wanna buy it again but my request is still in queue and I didn’t get the refund money back yet and I was wondering if I buy the game again will I not get the...
  6. We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...: Hello I found two transactions written as PC GAME PASS from my son's account, but he never had used them and there's no subscriptions at all. Also I didn't get any notification regarding the...
  7. it says i have to buy and game that i already had and spent money on 59.99$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says i have to buy and game that i already had and spent money on 59.99$: it say i have to buy a game for me to play it and that game came with my xbox and i spent money on that game and i want it back forza horizon 4 59.99$ 045cbbe9-9ec7-4b64-bf1f-e5a868f23d95
  8. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back: My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back 42f0748c-e4cd-4320-9bc4-70caf9764514
  9. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  10. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...