Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...

Discus and support Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm sure many gamers enjoyed the Medal of Honor (2010) reboot when it was released 10 years ago and it's sequel Warfighter, to this day I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeLloyd3, Mar 2, 2021.

1. JoeLloyd3
    JoeLloyd3 Guest

Make Medal of Honor (2010) and Medal of Honor Warfighter Backwards Compatible on Xbox One...

Hi everyone, I'm sure many gamers enjoyed the Medal of Honor (2010) reboot when it was released 10 years ago and it's sequel Warfighter, to this day I still consider them to be amazing story driven shooters and it's crazy that both games are not on Xbox One's backwards compatibility list which I don't understand why? I'm hoping this post gets some notoriety to the xbox community and gamers (as myself) who wish to play both these games on Xbox One, thanks.

:)

JoeLloyd3, Mar 2, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. medal of honor warfighter xbox backwards compatibility