Make "Full Shutdown" an option available in the Guide, not just in settings

Discus and support Make "Full Shutdown" an option available in the Guide, not just in settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As a budding content creator and future streamer, I often have to move my Xbox Series X around, and I just want to quickly be able to fully shut down... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rowjin-Z, Jan 22, 2021.

1. /u/Rowjin-Z
    /u/Rowjin-Z Guest

As a budding content creator and future streamer, I often have to move my Xbox Series X around, and I just want to quickly be able to fully shut down the console and disconnect it from power without risking damaging it. Currently, I have to go through four or five steps just to reach the "Full Shutdown" option in settings. It's incredibly inefficient and annoying. I should just be able to press the Guide button on the controller and immediately select "Full Shutdown" as an option, or at the very least, flick over to Profile & System in the Guide and access it there just like I can access the "Power" option. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

submitted by /u/Rowjin-Z
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rowjin-Z, Jan 22, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: