Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

Discus and support Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZanthalaTheFallen, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console.

Console: Xbox One X
    Ring: Alpha Skip Ahead
    Build: rs_xbix_dev_flight.210217-1900

submitted by /u/ZanthalaTheFallen
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZanthalaTheFallen, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Theory of Game Win User

Background Music Issues

There's an update to Pandora coming soon that will activate background music. It's not ready quite yet.

From the website: "The Pandora app, launching soon, is the first of many partners who will support Background Music, with Groove Music, iHeartRadio and other apps coming later."

Read more at
    news.xbox.com/.../xbox-summer-update-starts-rolling
  3. SparkStormrider Win User

You have to pay for ad-supported Radio!?!?!

While it's not an ideal solution, you should be able to use the browser to listen to pandora. I am not sure where the gridlock is with regards to Pandora and MS's consoles, but I wish there was a Pandora app. Seems like Pandora has an app on almost every
    device I use and seen. From ipods and android tablets to the obscure smart tvs and audio receivers.

Whatever the reason is may the app come soon.
  4. WOGwald Win User

Pandora app please

It is possible to listen to Pandora from XBOX ONE using Internet Explorer. You can even pin a shortcut to Pandora on your home screen. No difference between that and an app really.
  5. ukjonas Win User

double xp

COD doesn't need to worry... the majority of people will buy it on launch day, which is why the servers always crash for a proportion of the day..
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Unable to open XB1 SmartGlass

There is somekind of bug within the app that causes this crash.

It has to do with the year 2015.

Try setting your systemdate back to a random date in 2014 and your Smartglass app will boot fine!

Guess we will have to wait for a fix or update from Microsoft concering this bug.
Thema:

Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

1. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch - Similar Threads - Major Pandora App

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  8. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  9. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  10. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...