Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

Discus and support Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a member of the preview program and the latest update has rendered my optical port dead. No light coming from it nothing. I have tried to access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oo HEAVY D oo, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

I am a member of the preview program and the latest update has rendered my optical port dead. No light coming from it nothing. I have tried to access the forums regarding this issue but it keeps saying that the group cant be found. On my console im still
    actively enrolled in the program so why cant i access these forums to get the help i need??

:)

oo HEAVY D oo, Jul 19, 2016
  2. Preview program issues

(I have look to post this in the right place like the forums that does not exist so I will post here.) The issues that I am having is I have called xbox and asked for help with some issues but the say I am a part of the Preview Program and they can not help
    me with my issues. Then I look for my accepts into the Preview program and nothing anywhere about it. So looked at the preview FAQ. There was a xbox support forum link for the program. So I clicked on it and no forum for the program. So I would like to get
    the notification that lets me into the program if indeed I was actually accepted or get my normal help and support back. I would like the invention but if not it ok.

BloodLustLegion, Jul 19, 2016
  3. GreasySoul
    GreasySoul Guest
    Controller issues, need access to preview forum

I am part of the preview program and I am having issues with my controllers. Request access to the NXOE forum

GreasySoul, Jul 19, 2016
  4. Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

any help is greatly appreciated.....ive been trying to figure this out for days now

oo HEAVY D oo, Jul 19, 2016
  5. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Jul 20, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey oo HEAVY D oo -

Try checking out the
    Preview Program forums now, you should be all set! Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ... :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 31, 2018
  7. {Parity} Win User

Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access "Preview Program Forums" to get help

8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access "Preview Program Forums" to get help

Hey oo HEAVY D oo -

Try checking out the
    Preview Program forums now, you should be all set! :)
  9. oo HEAVY D oo Win User

any help is greatly appreciated.....ive been trying to figure this out for days now
  10. WPAK Win User

My Xbox one disc is dirty

Hi there,

if you are taking part in the xbox one preview program, then please check the preview forums for any known issues and updates. This is a known issue with the current preview update. Also if you are experiencing any issues with the preview please report them
    there as well.

To go to the preview forums use this link:
    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

If you are taking part with the preview, but aren't able to access the preview forums please let me know. I will try to get it sorted
  11. medium bloke Win User

Preview Program

Ah I see, if you're not part of the program you wont be able to access the private forums.

I'm not sure, but I think the 360 and the One preview programs are different. You may need to apply to join the Xbox One preview program.
Thema:

Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ...

1. Major issues with my console that is part of preview program. Also wont let me access ... - Similar Threads - Major issues console

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  8. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  9. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  10. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...