Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

Discus and support Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Drunk_Soviet, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language.

I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was still running) and everything was shaded into a negative color scheme with a tendency towards dark red. Funny enough the dashboard that pops up on the left side had the same problem.

So I went ahead and made a Xbox Screenshot of the game which looked when opened completely normal. After closing the game everything went back to normal. But whenever i restarted the game i had the same issue with the difference that it got worse every time. Hard booting the console made everything even worse. The Problem was still there but after closing the game again the WHOLE CONSOLE had this issue. Even after another hard boot the 4k Animation and Xbox Symbol at the beginning were bugged.

Starting up BL3 another time and closing it did actually fix the Problem for the console itself (but not the game)! Other games like Apex and Gonner do not have this Issue at all (while the whole console isn't affected by this). Here's the thing: After deinstalling BL3 I started Gears 5 for a round and it had the same issue! So my guess would be that perhaps the unreal engine which runs both games is creating the problem?

I've made a Bug Report and signed then my console out of the preview Program and am currently downloading the old OS.

tldr: Games running the unreal engine have a major visual bug after the dash revert which sometimes affects the whole console.

Edit: formatting

submitted by /u/Drunk_Soviet
    [link] [comments]

/u/Drunk_Soviet, Oct 6, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert