Major frame rate issues when playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S"!!

Discus and support Major frame rate issues when playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S"!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a new XB1S system and when trying to play Left 4 Dead 2 the frame rate drops to unplayable levels! There are rare occasions when the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOJOBLUE, Aug 19, 2016.

1. BOJOBLUE
    BOJOBLUE Guest

I just got a new XB1S system and when trying to play Left 4 Dead 2 the frame rate drops to unplayable levels! There are rare occasions when the game will run smoothly, but 90% of the time the frame rate tanks (No pun intended)! I've tried Hard resets, re-installs,
    clearing save data. Rebooting the game can change "when" the frame rate drops but it's a crap shoot for it to run smoothly. This title ran perfectly fine on my older/regular XB1 model. Please help or patch!!!

For reference I am using the DIGITAL STORE DOWNLOAD version of Left 4 Dead 2

:)

BOJOBLUE, Aug 19, 2016
  2. BOJOBLUE
    BOJOBLUE Guest
    Horrendous frame rate across several backwards compatible titles

I'm having a terrible frame rate problem with Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S" system! Worked fine on my old system and maybe it's the new system update but 90% of the time the frame rate drops to unplayable levels during gameplay. I'm using the digital
    version of the game.

BOJOBLUE, Aug 19, 2016
  3. JohnMclane91
    JohnMclane91 Guest
    Frame rate issue on brand new Xbox One S

I am encountering frame rate dips on my brand new Xbox One S. I am playing two titles Wolfenstein 2 and Nba 2k18 and seeing frame rate dips in the cutscenes of Wolfenstein and in the gameplay of NBA. Usually they occur when the action gets intense. I am
    reporting it because I tested my friends Xbox One, an older version and on his console none of those games had any issues with frame rates.

Should I be worried about hardware and take my console to warranty or are those issues because compability between new game titles and Xbox One (should I be waiting for a patch or something?)?

JohnMclane91, Aug 19, 2016
  4. dogus11
    dogus11 Guest

Honestly alot of people are having the same problem even me, All we can do is wait till MS puts out a update.

dogus11, Aug 20, 2016
  5. Morpheus183
    Morpheus183 Guest
    Morpheus183, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey all,

Since there's currently a thread on going about very similar issues linked in Morpheus183's post, please check that thread out and follow the steps detailed in my post. Be sure to reply back there so we have everything in one thread.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
  7. BOJOBLUE Win User

Horrendous frame rate across several backwards compatible titles

I'm having a terrible frame rate problem with Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S" system! Worked fine on my old system and maybe it's the new system update but 90% of the time the frame rate drops to unplayable levels during gameplay. I'm using the digital
    version of the game.
  8. Morpheus183 Win User

9. dogus11 Win User

Honestly alot of people are having the same problem even me, All we can do is wait till MS puts out a update.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Hey all,

Since there's currently a thread on going about very similar issues linked in Morpheus183's post, please check that thread out and follow the steps detailed in my post. Be sure to reply back there so we have everything in one thread.

Thanks!
  11. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Original xbox games on 360

Idk a lot of the Ps2 games run pretty decent on the Ps3. I know some of those old Xbox games have So bad frame rate issues. I had house of the dead 3 for Xbox and it had some major slow down points through out the games hen played on the 360. But house of
    the dead 3 and 4 played great on the Ps3. There are some old. Box games though I wouldn't mind playing again and buying if they were available.
Thema:

1. Major frame rate issues when playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the new XB1"S"!! - Similar Threads - Major frame rate

2. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  3. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  4. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  5. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  6. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  7. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  8. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  9. Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have major issues with my Xbox One S.: Hello, as of a few months ago my Xbox One S has had multiple major issues that have rendered it nigh unusable. These issues range from small but annoying issues such as taking long to boot up,...
  10. major frame drops in game with xbox pc games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    major frame drops in game with xbox pc games: Hi I am trying to play destiny 2 on pc from the microsoft store. I have it on steam and it works fine, but when I run the microsoft version, when ever i use my mouse or press a key in game my...