Major Bug/Issue makes the game unplayable

Discus and support Major Bug/Issue makes the game unplayable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I began the Evolution Open on the Evolution Championship with the Plymouth GTX FF. From the very 1st race the frame rate was completely choppy.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o HESHER o, Oct 1, 2017.

1. o HESHER o
    o HESHER o Guest

I began the Evolution Open on the Evolution Championship with the Plymouth GTX FF. From the very 1st race the frame rate was completely choppy. Unplayable. I managed to finish the race & when the next race started, it was the same thing again. It's clearly
    an issue with the Plymouth GTX FF. Please fix this bug that is making an otherwise perfect Forza experience into an utter mess.

:)

o HESHER o, Oct 1, 2017
  2. Substitution bug makes game unplayable

I just started playing FIFA15, and I noticed that when I have an injured player, I have two problems:

1. I don't know who is injured--the game does not indicate it, or if it does, I don't know where to look

2. If I hit Y to ask for substitution advice, then click A to substitute, the game tells me I have no more substitutions. I can't get out of the screen, and I have to reboot the entire game console to correct.

The last 3 games have ended this way, making the game unplayable.

Am I doing something wrong? Any fix for this?

NolanAscendant, Oct 1, 2017
  3. Motoltd
    Motoltd Guest
    Fruit Ninja Kinect not working offline.

thats a bug in februery sys updates that makes some xbla kinect games unplayables, but theres a workaround until microsoft fix the bug, configure a kinect id and open session using it... after that the game will work offline

Motoltd, Oct 1, 2017
  4. uber clarke Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live on Xbox One

I have this exact same issue, been occuring for around 4 months. makes xbox unplayable as it happens in single player too and majority of games require singleplayer connection
  5. Exotic Autopsy Win User

Freezing, frame rate drops and sttutering in all games.

I have the same problem all of a sudden my games are having some major lag, making it basically unplayable for me.
  6. Motoltd Win User

Fruit Ninja Kinect not working offline.

thats a bug in februery sys updates that makes some xbla kinect games unplayables, but theres a workaround until microsoft fix the bug, configure a kinect id and open session using it... after that the game will work offline
  7. NDiggy Win User

The Division Infinite Load Screen Lock-Out

Every time I try to play this game I encounter a new bug, which wouldn't be so bad if they were minor things. However, each bug I encounter makes the game unplayable. This isn't a beta release anymore, right?
  8. xzItz Beanzyzx Win User

Having a major issue/bug

Yes to number 1, I just found out about the hold down feature, and yes it has worked to clear my cache.

Number 2, Yes I have closed apps out by quitting when using the new select button, and the hard reset by holding down the power button has resolved my problem and console start up time, thank you for the quick response :)
Thema:

1. Major Bug/Issue makes the game unplayable - Similar Threads - Major Bug Issue

2. Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play the game (major bug) why does it do this, i have done everything it says to...: It doesn't let me play the game because when I type in my username to play the game, it shows an error: "Failed to create profile. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store with the same...
  3. New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...

in XboX Insiders
    New video footage on latest Alpha Skip Ahead firmware update of a major bug I previously...: To the mods of this subreddit: I'm aware linking to your own profile is against the rules, but I hope you can make an exception for this one case as I truly think this footage will help Microsoft...
  4. Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x major bug/system failure with games: Ive had this xbox series x for a while now , and everything was working fine. Now i cant load a game without it crashing or completely shutting down my xbox. Ive tried all the options from power...
  5. Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch

in XboX Insiders
    Major Pandora App Crash Bug From Launch: I launched the Pandora App and it resulted in a major app crash to what looked like scripting for the app. I submitted feedback with an included screenshot from the console. Console: Xbox One X...
  6. "Record what happened" major bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Record what happened" major bug.: About 1-2 months ago, my Xbox experienced a major issue with the "Record what happened" feature. Anytime I would use this feature, it would only record about 5-7 seconds of the clip. I have been...
  7. (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug

in XboX Insiders
    (Backwards Compability) Major Xbox One Party Bug: Xbox one party completly internally disconnects when you boot up certain 360 games, (Black ops) in my case. I replicated this issue over 6 times as of now. It leaves you in the party but your...
  8. Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found major bug Xbox One looking for reward: Last year I found a major bug on the Xbox console, live chat couldn't help, they wanted the information for free! This bug is costing Xbox Millions£€$, I know it. Still works, just went into...
  9. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...
  10. Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Major bug/problem on my console. Can't log in/add profile.: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...