Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions

Discus and support Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1. Is there any promotional content? (I.E. Anything only available for a limited time or more complicated than just buying DLC) 2. Is there anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnwaryCoin9457, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions

1. Is there any promotional content? (I.E. Anything only available for a limited time or more complicated than just buying DLC)
    2. Is there anything permanently missable, even rewards for fulfilling specific conditions?
    3. Is this game identical on all platforms?
    4. Are there any bonuses for having save data from a different video game?

:)

UnwaryCoin9457, Jul 24, 2023
  2. FFFreak1129 Win User

What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

Last one was Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. Got that one yesterday.
  3. banej Win User

Best game no one played

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, Red Faction: Armageddon, Mini Ninja
  4. Nameloi Win User

Recommend me a game!

Ever heard of Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom? no? few people did and its a great game.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

All of these are questions for the games developer, not Microsoft
  6. Nameloi Win User

Looking to some overlooked Xbox 360 games

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is a pretty good game and was very overlooked, in fact its developer no longer exists sadly.
Thema:

1. Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom Questions - Similar Threads - Majin Forsaken Kingdom

2. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I have already followed your steps to the same question but it still doesn’t want to work. I’m lookinh forward to play the dlc but it just doesn’t want to work. bb9b0733-1ce7-471b-8a40-6d0362f4b905
  3. I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had installed the forsaken DLC for destiny 2 on xbox using xbox live gold, but it isnt...: I had installed the forsaken pack for Destiny 2, but when I had tried to use it on destiny 2 it hadn't processed that I had installed it. I have tried a variety of things such as reinstalling it,...
  4. What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is and isn't considered offensive and profane on this god forsaken console?: So someone messages me and calls me "dog puddle ****" and I report them and I don't get banned but if I message someone running a cronus zen "an ****" my account(old account 2 years ago) and...
  5. Destiny 2 : Forsaken Pack not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 : Forsaken Pack not working: I recently purchased the Forsaken pack and was playing it just yesterday but today I tried to play it and it said I didn't own it, so I went to see if I maybe had to install the 10mb file again...
  6. Destiny 2 forsaken/legendary collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 forsaken/legendary collection?: To be More specific on the matter my parents purchased a copy for me as a gift and I’ve downloaded it used the expansions 1&2 code only to be informed they are no longer accessible/ deleted idk...
  7. Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Issue With Forsaken DLC: Ok, so the other day I was lucky enough to get a new Xbox series X. At first, I was glad that I would finally be able to play one of my favorite games, Destiny 2, at better frames with better...
  8. I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Destiny 2 all add-ons(Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light) installed on my computer...: I was able to play all the expansions and missions for about a week, I progressed in some story modes and all of sudden when I launch Destiny 2 today, it says I no longer own any of the...
  9. COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately

in XboX Insiders
    COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately: Anyone else experiencing a hard shutdown with the late COD content. My XBOX is shutting down hard and showing the overheating message on reboot. It's not hot by any means so I assume this is some...
  10. Forsaken in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forsaken in Australia?: Is the Forsaken remaster ( as in Forsaken 64 ) coming to Xbox Australia, or are we missing out? edaeb162-adc5-41aa-addc-46c74e233856