Maintaining a steady connection?

Discus and support Maintaining a steady connection? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having Trouble maintaining a connection to xbox live Only while playing Destiny. i've tried almost every troubleshooting guide I've read through and Am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kman2See, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Kman2See
    Kman2See Guest

Having Trouble maintaining a connection to xbox live Only while playing Destiny. i've tried almost every troubleshooting guide I've read through and Am still having these issue. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Kman2See, Oct 24, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Maintaining a Separate Password for XBOX

Hi there,

-

unfortunately it is not possible to get around this issue, there is only one password for an Xbox Live account and that is the password for the Microsoft Account.

You can either create your son a new account, so he is able to use it freely with his own Microsoft account and password, but he'll have to start all over for the save games etc. Or move this xbox live account to a different Microsoft Account, that will
    disconnect this xbox live account from your Microsoft account (and password) and connect it to a different Microsoft Account.

-

If I understand the issue correctly those are basically the options.

See this link for information about the switching of a Xbox Live account to a different Microsoft account:

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Be aware that a switch can only be done when a xbox live account has been on a console for at least 30 days and not downloaded in the meanwhile on any other console

3. mKeRix
    mKeRix Guest
    Maintaining a Separate Password for XBOX

With the recent addition of the two-factor verification you can actually get different apsswords for every service using your Microsoft account.

To activate this, you need to do the following:

1. Go to https://account.live.com/

2. Click on "Security Info" under "Overview"

3. Setup your two-factor authentication by just following the site's instructions (it will guide you through)

4. Once it's setup, click on “Create a new app password” under “App passwords”

5. Enter your app password in the password field

6. Use your new app apssword to login to XBox LIVE!

It's that easy. Hope you manage to figure it out!

mKeRix, Oct 24, 2014
  4. FRC CaRnAgE
    FRC CaRnAgE Guest

I have been having the same issue as of two days ago with Destiny. It is very annoying and I havent been able to find a fix either. Good luck.

FRC CaRnAgE, Oct 24, 2014
  5. Kman2See
    Kman2See Guest
    I know that Bungies servers aren't very stable atm but It's been kicking me out of xbox live when ever I play Destiny. It's kinda strange :/ I hope this clears up for the both of us.

Kman2See, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Kman2See Win User

I know that Bungies servers aren't very stable atm but It's been kicking me out of xbox live when ever I play Destiny. It's kinda strange :/ I hope this clears up for the both of us.
  7. FRC CaRnAgE Win User

I have been having the same issue as of two days ago with Destiny. It is very annoying and I havent been able to find a fix either. Good luck.
  8. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One X Youtube 4k problem - Green & Grey Screen with Lines

Do you have enough bandwidth to keep up with 4K streaming? Recommendations run from 15Mbps to 25 MBps and if there are any other devices on your network that is not enough to maintain a steady frame rate.
  9. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox 360 S and Clear wire HUB connection problem

CLEAR and their 3G system is very troublesome because the connection is not steady.
  10. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox slim wireless to ASUS RT-N66U works very poor.

Thanks for the update, Flashy! Are you able to get a nice steady connection now?
Thema:

1. Maintaining a steady connection? - Similar Threads - Maintaining steady connection

2. Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer only XBOX data to a new email address and maintain DLC?: When my son was a minor, I used my Microsoft account for his XBOX account. Now that he is an adult, we'd both like to transfer only his XBOX data/DLC to his email address. Is this possible to...
  3. Maintain one x console as long as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Maintain one x console as long as possible: Good day, I want to ask you to pay attention to One X and support and release all the new items on it for as long as possible, it was the last and powerful enough from the family, my ssd disk...
  4. I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?: I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while. Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam library, cannot find the game. How can I migrate...
  5. My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X literally cannot maintain an internet connection for longer than an hour...: This is incredibly frustrating. Every time I loaded up Destiny 2 today, I would disconnect from xbox live. When I'm just at the dashboard, disconnected. Playing any game, I go offline. I've...
  6. Xbox Console Companion App for Windows 10 does not maintain settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App for Windows 10 does not maintain settings.: Every single time I open the app, I have to click off the Clubs and Feed notifications options. Every single time I open the app again, those settings have turned themselves back on. It is super...
  7. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  8. New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX X, how to maintain my old Xbox one S for my son and share games and Xbox Gold: Hi, Tomorrow will arrive my new Xbox One X and actually at home I have a Xbox One S where i have my gamer tag and my Son has his. I want to give my actually Xbox "One S" to my Son and take the...
  9. Xbox wil not maintain party connection while in game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wil not maintain party connection while in game.: Hello, trying to sort this issue out. I can sit on my homescreen in a XBL party as long as I please but as soon as I load a game it drops the party. I can rejoin the party but after a couple...
  10. Maintain the validity of a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Maintain the validity of a code: I bought a membership for Xbox live gold of 12 months, but not me leaves extend my subscription more beyond of the 2019. Now don't be long my code will be valid. 7f91af27-0156-4645-b198-4f3202f73eef