Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

Discus and support Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eagle 0f D4wn, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

Hello everyone.

I've got problem. Past year, I changed my Main Xbox 3 times when I visited my friends to let us be able to play my games ( I didn't kown that there is a limit ). Then, after the third time, I saw that I wasn't able to switch another time. So my "Main" xbox,
    is the one of my friend.

I waited until 2017 then tried again. But it still doesn't work, it keep saying me that I can change my main xbox only 3 times a year.

Can you help me please ? I pre-ordored a game and I'm afraid I Can't download it because of it.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my own language.

Bonjour tous.

Alors voil j'ai un problème. L'année dernière, j'ai changé de Xbox principale 3 lorsque j'allait chez des amis pour qu'on puisse jouer mes jeux ( alors, je ne savais pas qu'il y avait une limite de 3 fois par ans ). Et après la 3ème fois, j'ai vu que
    je n'étais plus capable de changer de encore une fois. Donc ma xbox "principale" est toujours celle d'un amis.

J'ai attendu 2017 et ré-essayé. Mais ça ne marche toujours pas, ça continu de me dire que je ne peux changer que 3 fois par ans.

Quelqu'un peut m'aider ? J'ai pré-commandé un jeu et j'ai peur de ne pas pouvoir le télécharger cause de ça.

Merci d'avance.

:)

Eagle 0f D4wn, Feb 24, 2017
  2. changer sa xbox principale

bonjour j'aimerais changer de xbox principale une dernière fois mais j'ais déja utiliser toute les changement de xbox principale disponible .

pourrais je avoir un dernier changement de xbox principale si possible?

CodeDarkiller, Feb 24, 2017
  3. beug de manette/xbox

j'ai depuis assez longtemps un problème très ambètant, sur le xbox live des que une personne cris la vue de mon joueur bouge toute seule (j'ai changer de manette et de micro aucun changement).

help please !!!

TRANSLATION

I have long enough a problem very ambetant on xbox live with a Cree person the sight of my player moves all alone (I change lever and micro no change).
    help please!

Fatality Flafy, Feb 24, 2017
  4. ericcastagne Win User

xbox one X

bonjour problème dans paramètre personnalisé ma xbox one X principale service indisponible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello problem in custom setting my Xbox One X main Service Unavailable ]
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]

I'm afraid you have two problems. First, it is forbidden to exchange account information with others, and it is forbidden for you to sign into an account you do not own. Review the

Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    for more information.

Second, the Home Xbox feature is not designed to be passed around to others. If that is the error you see, that means that your friend has changed it the maximum number of times in the past 12 months. It cannot be moved again until the date shown on your
    console.

Translating to French using bing.com/translate:

J’ai peur que vous ayez deux problèmes. Tout d’abord, il est interdit d’échanger des informations de compte avec d’autres, et il est interdit pour vous de vous connecter un compte que vous ne possédez pas. Consultez

le code de conduite Xbox Live
    pour plus d’informations.

Deuxièmement, la fonction Xbox domestique n’est pas conçue pour être transmise d’autres personnes. Si c’est l’erreur que vous voyez, cela signifie que votre ami a changé le nombre maximum de fois au cours des 12 derniers mois. Il ne peut pas être déplacé
    nouveau jusqu’ la date indiquée sur votre console.
  6. Revocke Win User

problème xbox principale [main Xbox problem]

7. InvaderMothman Win User

Xbox principale (Main Xbox )

Bonjour,

**Vous ne pouvez désigner qu'une seule console comme Xbox principale**

Pour modifier votre Xbox principale:

1. Appuyez sur la touche Xbox pour ouvrir le guide
    2. Sélectionnez Système > Paramètres > Personnalisation, puis sélectionnez Ma Xbox principale
    Vérifiez les informations, puis effectuez l'une des opérations suivantes :

• Sélectionnez En faire ma Xbox principale pour désigner cette console comme votre Xbox principale
    • Sélectionnez Ceci n'est pas ma Xbox principale pour annuler cette désignation
    Plus d'information sur les Xbox principales ici: https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

[Translation]

Hello

* * You can only designate one console as the main Xbox * *

To change your main Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox key to open the guide

2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, then select My main Xbox

Check the information, and then do one of the following:

• Select make my main Xbox to designate this console as your main Xbox

• Select this is not my main Xbox to cancel this designation

More information on the main Xboxes here: Https://support.xbox.com/fr-FR/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Problème de changement de gamertag

Thema:

Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP

1. Main Xbox switch problèm. Changement de Xbox principale impossible HELP - Similar Threads - Main switch problèm

2. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  3. Put Tv volume on main screen please

in XboX Insiders
    Put Tv volume on main screen please: Please move tv volume to main screen or put at the top of sub menu. I would really appreciate it, thanks for listening. submitted by /u/Crafty-Mall-5215 [link] [comments]
  4. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  5. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  6. Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load in my main profile on the switch, but will load on another one?: Hello! Today I went to play Minecraft on my switch, and it said it had to update (the 1.19.70 update) so I did that. Then after it had updated it would not load. It would get to exactly 66% on the...
  7. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...: I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything...
  8. How to switch main emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to switch main emails: Is there a way to swap main emails? I hate the fact that in order to change passwords, I have to email one of my parent's emails since I've had an Xbox since I was young so it was tied to their...
  9. Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I delete an Xbox account thats attached to my main microsoft account, then switch the...: This would make my life a lot easier, thanks 0ecbcfd2-2a7a-4789-baae-58b90aa8a45a
  10. How do I switch my main email when logging in?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I switch my main email when logging in?: I logged on with an old email by accident, logged out and on to my current one and then purchased the one month pass. I was able to download one game but after that it acts as if I'm on my other...