Mahjong Themes - can't get back to original

Discus and support Mahjong Themes - can't get back to original in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like the original Mahjong theme. I occasionally will click another theme just to have the tiles look different, but my preference is the default... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rhodesmk, Jan 6, 2014.

1. rhodesmk
    rhodesmk Guest

I like the original Mahjong theme. I occasionally will click another theme just to have the tiles look different, but my preference is the default original.

However, as of about two months ago, I cannot find the original theme. I only get the options for Under Water, Cosmos, Tranquility, and Autumn Glade. What happened to the one the game started with?

Thanks.

:)

rhodesmk, Jan 6, 2014
  2. How do I get the original mahjong tiles back....hate the new choices

How do I get the original mahjong tiles back....hate the new choices

NHNana-[xboxvenue], Jan 6, 2014
  3. What;s wrong

I have been playing Mahjong for years and now iI can't seem to not finish a game. It goes back to saying sign on and nothing happens. I have to go back to original sign on. It happens in middle of a game.

PrayedFern74079, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello rhodesmk,

I am sorry to say that there is currently no way to revert to the original theme. Of the four current themes, Tranquility is the closest to the original at least as far as the tiles are concerned. We will also pass your information along to the dev team
    just so that they are aware of what you requested.

Thank you,

Coreysito, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: