Mahjong sidebar

Discus and support Mahjong sidebar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently a green side bar has appeared on Microsoft Mahjong (even the premium version): how can i get rid of it? Thank you very much [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daisho2000, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Daisho2000
    Daisho2000 Guest

Mahjong sidebar

Hi,

Recently a green side bar has appeared on Microsoft Mahjong (even the premium version): how can i get rid of it?

Thank you very much
    Mahjong sidebar [​IMG]

:)

Daisho2000, Apr 22, 2020
  2. mikewiz Win User

How do I remove an uninstalled game from Xbox App?

The game isn't installed. It's been uninstalled for months.

One day the shortcut for it started showing up in the Xbox App sidebar.

I would like to remove shortcut from sidebar. There was a folder leftover in WindowsApps that I was finally able to get rid of, but that didn't remove the shortcut from the Xbox App sidebar.
  3. bleepinbloopin Win User

No Sidebar, but the sound is there

Exactly the same problem here. The sound effect for the sidebar but no sidebar. I tried a two year old work around that involved turning off high contrast in the accessibility tab under settings but it had no effect.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Please update and fix this issue.

I personally have not encountered the slow sign-in or sidebar issues.
  5. bleepinbloopin Win User

Fixed (for now).

I did a hard reset (held the power button on the front of the console for ten seconds until it powered down). Tthen I unplugged the power cord for another ten seconds, plugged it back in and powered back on.

The sidebar is back. Hope this helps.
  6. JHeiliger Win User

Identical thing started happening to me today. Any resolution?
Thema:

Mahjong sidebar

1. Mahjong sidebar - Similar Threads - Mahjong sidebar

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  6. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  7. Mahjong saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong saved data: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data. Where did my saved data go? I am running Windows...
  8. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  9. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  10. ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANNOYING SIDEBAR ADDED TO MAHJONG: A rather gross and very annoying sidebar has been added to Mahjong (paid version) on the left. It seems it cannot be erased or deactivated in Settings or game Options. I play this game to relax -...