Mahjong saved data

Discus and support Mahjong saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahlon Valentine, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Mahjong saved data

I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data. Where did my saved data go? I am running Windows 10

:)

Mahlon Valentine, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Mahjong saved data

Hi there Mahlon, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your game save data.

Since this issue is happening with Microsoft Mahjong, it will be necessary for you to reach out directly to the Microsoft Casual Games Support team using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

As you can understand, they are responsible for resolving or assisting with issues related to Microsoft's casual games, such as Microsoft Mahjong.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are fellow gamers like you, trying to help other players.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you good luck!

Best regards.
  3. SilverCross635 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

MS Tech Support solved the problem although I am still not certain why it happened. If you are not comfortable with adding/deleting profiles then contact them. Basically you have to create another admin profile with a different name on the same hard drive.
    Delete Mahjong app that is giving you the problem. Download Mahjong from Windows Store to the new profile. Open Mahjong with new profile. System will ask if you played the game before on this machine. Say yes. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVING GAME PROGRESS IN WINDOWS CLOUD.
    System will migrate your scores/progress to the new Mahjong. When ready delete the new profile. OR call/chat with tech support to be absolutely certain that you don 't lose game data.
  4. RetaSlade Win User

what is error code 404019

There is an App for Microsoft Mahjong on my laptop, running Windows 8. Every time I open the app is get this message:

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ at and refer to error code 404019.
    The game still seems to be playing fine..

Thanks for your effort so far.
  5. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
  6. IlonaKresse Win User

Microsoft Mahjong error code000020

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ and refer to error code 000020. This was just when attempting to open Daily Challenges. Any info would be appreciated.
    Info not covered in FAQ.
Thema:

Mahjong saved data

1. Mahjong saved data - Similar Threads - Mahjong saved data

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  6. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  7. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  8. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  9. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  10. MS Mahjong has a corrupt save file and crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Mahjong has a corrupt save file and crashes: Microsoft Mahjong this morning came up with the message "A save file was corrupt and will download a copy". The download part is not accurate as it is immediately covered by "Congratulations you...