Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

Discus and support Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TallChipmunk12, Dec 12, 2023.

1. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You cannot solve the game before reaching zero on the last tile.

:)

TallChipmunk12, Dec 12, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there TallChipmunk12, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you are having difficulty with the daily challenge in Mahjong.

Since this issue is happening with Microsoft Mahjong, it will be necessary for you to reach out directly to the Microsoft Casual Games Support team using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

As you can understand, they are responsible for resolving or assisting with issues related to Microsoft's Casual Games, such as Microsoft Mahjong.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are fellow gamers like you, trying to help and guide other players.

Thanks for your understanding, and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. _HopeThisHelps_ Win User

The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

Its only "solvable" if you are very fast tapping on the blue tiles while the previous pair of tiles is still on the fly. HTH
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi TallChipmunk12, my name is Oskayra, happy to help you.

It is a problem that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox

This can be frustrating, but they are already working to fix it as soon as possible.
    You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

In the meantime, there are a few things you can do to try to fix the problem:

1)Restart your Xbox console.
    2)Unplug your Xbox console from the power outlet for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
    3)Update your Xbox console to the latest version.

If you've tried these solutions and the issue persists, contact Xbox Customer Support for further assistance.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Best Regards,
    Oskayra
  5. john king7 Win User

I have been trying to solve the puzzle for 3 days and it is not solvable
  6. pianoguy Win User

Microsoft Mahjong > daily challenge - lightning tiles - August 16, 2021 unsolvable

I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong daily challenge for a couple a years now.

It's fun playing this game.

Sometimes is easy, sometimes it's difficult, but it was always solvable until yesterday.

Yesterday's lightning tiles challenge (August 16, 2021) is unsolvable.

It's obvious that I'm not the only one who came to this unfortunate conclusion.

Because there are of lot of other people who came to the same conclusion.

Daily challenges should be solvable. It doesn't matter if it's difficult, but they should be solvable. That's the definition of a puzzle, it's solvable.

Please Microsoft, do us players a favor and make this unsolvable lightning tile challenge solvable.

------

Edit August 18, 2021

Microsoft changed the positions of the lightning tiles, now this lightning tile challenge is solvable.

Thank you, Microsoft.
    Amazed Microsoft responded so quickly!

Thanks to the team responsible!

17,465 challenges completed now.
Thema:

1. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable - Similar Threads - Mahjong lightening tiles

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  4. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  5. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  6. Mahjong saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong saved data: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data. Where did my saved data go? I am running Windows...
  7. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  8. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  9. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c
  10. microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection won't play: when i try to play microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection the main screens load but the games don't play i have uninstalled and reinstalled the games and still nothing happens...