Mahjong Highlighter Hint Problem.

Discus and support Mahjong Highlighter Hint Problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot turn off the hint highlighter since last upgrade. When will this be fixed? I don't play at all anymore, except the daily challenges, because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by knicknack121, Apr 5, 2021.

1. knicknack121
    knicknack121 Guest

I cannot turn off the hint highlighter since last upgrade. When will this be fixed? I don't play at all anymore, except the daily challenges, because of this problem.

:)

knicknack121, Apr 5, 2021
  2. AnneHunt1 Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Hello. No, not available moves. Auto hints annoying arrow flashes after a few seconds of hesitation. Thank you.
  3. fizzyBLACKpop Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Since this appears to be a game specific question I think you would get a better answer over on the Microsoft Casual Games Community forums. There is a specific site and also a page on Facebook with other Mahjong
    players like yourself who will likely know this answer.Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. Since this appears to be a game specific question I think you would get a better answer over on the Microsoft Casual Games Community forums. There is a specific
    site and also a page on Facebook with other Mahjong players like yourself who will likely know this answer.

I hope this helps!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Mahjong hints cancel

Hi,

Are you talking about where it shows you the all available moves?

Go into Game Options (gear on the upper left) and that's where you can turn off Show Available tiles.
  5. WAY2 Normal Win User

Is there any relief from the annoying hints in MS Mahjong PC app?

Yeah, that's what the results of my initial search confirmed. I wanted to put my method out there on how the player can at least stall the 'hints' and I'm hoping others may have found some other ways. Thanks for the link and I'll try suggesting this feature to the Microsoft casual games team. Considering the MS online mahjong is strictly a matching game, I can hardly believe any developer would have made displaying 'hints' a default to begin with (duh : )! Both the PC and mobile MS Mahjong apps are visually beautiful and have controls for options including sound and animation. It wouldn't take much to update the code to include an option to disable the default 'hints' feature or a toggle to enable/disable hints. Even better, would be a button to request a 'hint' as suggested by a user in another post.

Normally,

Abby
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Switching OFF hints in Microsoft Mahjong

Just wanted to add in that the Casual Games Community is a great place. I go there often for tips and advice.
Thema:

1. Mahjong Highlighter Hint Problem. - Similar Threads - Mahjong Highlighter Hint

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all tile choics are not showing in microsoft mahjong on winows 11 even when show all tiles...: The app shows multiple tile choices for Microsoft mahjong, but the reality is I am only getting one tile choice, and that is Oriental characters. How do I get all tile choices to show all choices,...
  6. How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong? I don't want oriental characters.: How an I get my tiles back for microsoft mahjong. I don't want oriental characters. I just upgraded to Windows 11, and I am unable to find the characters I have used for years. I'm in m 70's and...
  7. Mahjong saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong saved data: I have been playing Microsoft Mahjong for about 10 years. Last time I opened the app all my saved data was gone and was replaced by the guest data. Where did my saved data go? I am running Windows...
  8. Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire & Mahjong will not load or start: For the past couple of days neither Solitaire or Mahjong will load, so cannot play? 5f0525ca-b036-4579-bdda-208d7c46398f
  9. Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Both Solitaire and Mahjong had stopped loading.: Since August 15, 2023, both Solitaire and Mahjong have stopped loading. I have followed all the suggestions I can find on the forum. I am running Windows 10. I have done scannow to fix corrupt...
  10. problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection: neither of these games will open so i can play i have uninstalled and reinstalled and still not able to play 0b889080-80fb-4844-8bb7-60a40b9a876c