Mahjong has been moved from the Cloud to the Fog

Discus and support Mahjong has been moved from the Cloud to the Fog in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like just about everyone has been left in the fog yet again with the latest screw-up. 2f69d5a8-f7d8-4e8a-a6a9-7f8d3048ddaf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edsel_A, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Edsel_A
    Edsel_A Guest

Looks like just about everyone has been left in the fog yet again with the latest screw-up.

:)

Edsel_A, Jan 20, 2017
  2. The X1 3 times as powerful with the cloud.

Well, from what I understand it will calculate certain things. Things that aren't latency sensitive. Like how light reflects off dynamic fog. The Xbox will render the image, but the cloud will do the processing that has to do with how the fog reacts to
    the light(the more intensive part). Like water simulation, its easy to render, but hard to calculate. The xbox will render the graphics, the clound will do the fluid simulation and pass it back

Enraged Bacon, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Mass Effect 3 import saves via USB: Trouble?

Like the title says, will I have an issue trying to import a ME2 save into ME3 if it has been moved from the HDD to the USB then back again?

I remember reading that saves moved to cloud storage wouldn't import correctly, but is it a problem with saves moved to a USB stick?

I don't know if this matters but my Shepard is a male using the stock face...

BlackSilverAce, Jan 20, 2017
  4. Enraged Bacon Win User

The X1 3 times as powerful with the cloud.

Well, from what I understand it will calculate certain things. Things that aren't latency sensitive. Like how light reflects off dynamic fog. The Xbox will render the image, but the cloud will do the processing that has to do with how the fog reacts to
    the light(the more intensive part). Like water simulation, its easy to render, but hard to calculate. The xbox will render the graphics, the clound will do the fluid simulation and pass it back
  5. JAY EVO 85 Win User

HD Collections - What you want to see next?

Its not the same silent hill without the fog etc......The earlier silent hill games you'll hear allsorts of things moving but you couldnt see due to fog !
  6. SilverCross635 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

MS Tech Support solved the problem although I am still not certain why it happened. If you are not comfortable with adding/deleting profiles then contact them. Basically you have to create another admin profile with a different name on the same hard drive.
    Delete Mahjong app that is giving you the problem. Download Mahjong from Windows Store to the new profile. Open Mahjong with new profile. System will ask if you played the game before on this machine. Say yes. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVING GAME PROGRESS IN WINDOWS CLOUD.
    System will migrate your scores/progress to the new Mahjong. When ready delete the new profile. OR call/chat with tech support to be absolutely certain that you don 't lose game data.
  7. The Billy Zane Win User

Save file gone, back up still there

Copying saves with this game has been tricky in my experience, caused me to lose a level 53 Siren. I suggest putting your old hard drive back in, enabling cloud save and move you save files there. After that try moving the data from the cloud drive to you
    new hard drive. This assumes you still have you original hard drive with the game saves still there.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Not Showing Cloud Storage as Option

Are you doing this from the 360 or the One? The cloud is already set up on the One so as long as you're signed into Live your saves are already stored on the cloud (you can't move games to the cloud). The cloud only has to be enabled on the 360.
Thema:

1. Mahjong has been moved from the Cloud to the Fog - Similar Threads - Mahjong has been

2. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  3. Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge 12-10-2023 is not solvable: The mahjong lightening tiles daily challenge for dec 10 2023 is not solvable. There are two you tube videos showing a win after the tile reaches zero which is not possible in the real game. You...
  4. The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable: *The Mahjong daily challenge Lightening Tiles Dec-10-2023 is not solvable. There are 2 youtube videos showing a win after the tile hits zero, which is not possible in the real game. Have been...
  5. How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I resume a game of Microsoft Mahjong if it has accidentally closed before solving?: Running Microsoft Mahjong on a Surface tablet. If the game is accidentally closed before completing, I want to pick it up where I left off, as I can with Klondike Solitaire. I have seen mention...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Access has disappeared

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mahjong Premium Access has disappeared: I recently renewed my Premium upgrade to Microsoft Mahjong however for the last 2 days my account only shows the standard access and I am being bombarded with advertisements. My PC is on Windows...
  7. October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    October surprise in the update to PC version of Mahjong -- it has interface issues: With October 1 came a surprise update to the Microsoft Mahjong game for Windows PCs. The game status bar that is positioned at the top of the window overlays the top row of tiles and makes the...
  8. MS Mahjong has a corrupt save file and crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Mahjong has a corrupt save file and crashes: Microsoft Mahjong this morning came up with the message "A save file was corrupt and will download a copy". The download part is not accurate as it is immediately covered by "Congratulations you...
  9. Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been shut out of Mahjong? I can only play all new games as Guest, not my ...: I have been shut out of Mahjong and can only play as guest. Anyone else? I followed their directions, but the cure did not work. Anyone have an answer?' 271692c0-7716-4817-972a-930fa271ff9a
  10. Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong theme has changed on it's own & I can't change it back...: I've been playing Microsoft Mahjong on Windows 8 and now 10 for some time.. Always play the Tranquility theme. The other day it changed from symbols to number and letters, of it's own accord, and...