Made By You Gamerpics

Discus and support Made By You Gamerpics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; @Galactic Geek The initial posts I hit the reply button thinking it would quote the person I was replying, like almost every message board in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL Mexorcist, Jan 3, 2014.

1. EL Mexorcist
    EL Mexorcist Guest

Made By You Gamerpics

@Galactic Geek

The initial posts I hit the reply button thinking it would quote the person I was replying, like almost every message board in the world. After I saw they didn't, I looked like an insane person talking to myself. So I figured out how to properly quote and
    went back to delete the other posts and it wouldn't let me. I'm a MS fan but some things they do just make no damn sense.

EL Mexorcist, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Wow, some really nice ones there.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Wait, you made the zombie arm holding the Xbox One controller, OP? ...awesome! That's 1 of my favorites - I shall use it as soon as it's available. =D

Galactic Geek, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Made By You Gamerpics

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wait, you made the zombie arm holding the Xbox One controller, OP? ...awesome! That's 1 of my favorites - I shall use it as soon as it's available. =D

[/quote]

It is pretty awesome looking isn't it... it gave me an idea, too. Zombie hands holding a 360 controller 'vs' the hands of w/e 'favorite game hero of choice' (ahem, 117 for me... hint) holding a XB1 controller. lol

A Blue Illusion, Jan 5, 2014
  5. EL Mexorcist
    EL Mexorcist Guest
    [quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wait, you made the zombie arm holding the Xbox One controller, OP? ...awesome! That's 1 of my favorites - I shall use it as soon as it's available. =D

[/quote]

Thanks for the support!

EL Mexorcist, Jan 5, 2014
  6. Scrtch
    Scrtch Guest
    I looked today and didn't see these yet. Made By You Gamerpics :(

Scrtch, Jan 11, 2014
  7. Noosebumps
    Noosebumps Guest
    The site says "see all of these and more gamerpics on your new Xbox One". Really misleading...it's been saying that since the last time I checked - two weeks ago. Wish they'd wait until the gamerpics actually upload to post that on their page. ¦:-1

Noosebumps, Jan 16, 2014
  8. EL Mexorcist
    EL Mexorcist Guest

Made By You Gamerpics

EL Mexorcist, Feb 4, 2014
  9. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    Gotta say i love this idea, they should actually do it like every month!

VulcanVFX, Feb 4, 2014
  10. I was actually bothered to follow the link this time, awesome work El Mexorcist! That looks great and nice idea!

DigitalAssassin, Feb 4, 2014
  11. Mark Sherwood, Feb 4, 2014
  12. I just looked; the new gamerpics still don't show for me, but other friends are already using them. Why is that?

Galactic Geek, Feb 5, 2014
  13. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Made By You Gamerpics

The gamerpics have been made available and then taken down several times over the last few days. If you see them up be sure to select one as they might not be there later

x24hrs2livex, Oct 31, 2018
  14. EL Mexorcist Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

15. Galactic Geek Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

16. EL Mexorcist Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

:/

I guess it's at least a response though. Thank you!
  17. DigitalAssassin Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

I was actually bothered to follow the link this time, awesome work El Mexorcist! That looks great and nice idea!
  18. VulcanVFX Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

Gotta say i love this idea, they should actually do it like every month!
Thema:

Made By You Gamerpics

1. Made By You Gamerpics - Similar Threads - Made Gamerpics

2. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  3. i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i just made a new twitch account on my phone and successfully linked it to my xbox but when...: i already restarted my game but it still shows the old account a8a1b4d4-3953-4f36-b512-574e658c7f12
  4. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  5. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  6. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  7. Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is a cheaply made, abysmal console: Had an Xbox series X for a while now and it's just absolutely bad. Terrible first party games, nonexistent customer support, cheaply made terrible controllers (I have reverted to using my Xbox...
  8. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  9. I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played my Minecraft world and made some changes. Then when I got back on the world, none...: My mine craft world is not saving my changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*** 0a7a0dc5-eac4-4ec0-ba03-0d20479bfeba
  10. microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft store is the most broken thing made by microsoft, so i keep getting this popup if...: [img] what the hell does this mean e6f48f0f-a30a-4524-9ddf-c1270c96bbe3