Madden Sign In Issue

Discus and support Madden Sign In Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So 2K not working and now won't let me sign in to Madden; on continuous loop, "you are not signed in with active xbox profile. Can't save or load... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARTHUR 34, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ARTHUR 34
    ARTHUR 34 Guest

Madden Sign In Issue

So 2K not working and now won't let me sign in to Madden; on continuous loop, "you are not signed in with active xbox profile. Can't save or load files..." Go back sign in, same message...madden has never done this before. Maybe it's me, but this One is
    not what I had hoped, too many workarounds to fix things that should just work. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ARTHUR 34, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Pjacks18
    Pjacks18 Guest
    this is not what I signed up for.

I don't have the issue with Madden. It just signs the other person in and I stay signed in as well.

Pjacks18, Jan 3, 2014
  3. chilli1327
    chilli1327 Guest
    issues with the 250 GB HHD...please help

Do this:

Reformat the drive and put everything back on EXCEPT Madden 12. Try it for awhile.

Then put Madden back on. If the issue comes back only with Madden, then it is the issue. I have come across other cases like this with Madden, but I am not totally convinced it is Madden causing this.

chilli1327, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Madden Sign In Issue