Madden 25 - Xbox One

Discus and support Madden 25 - Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Frankly, I was on the fence about Xbox One. I was so close to switching to PS4 when I heard about all the things Xbox One was going through such as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash Z Cadet, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dash Z Cadet
    Dash Z Cadet Guest

Madden 25 - Xbox One

Frankly, I was on the fence about Xbox One. I was so close to switching to PS4 when I heard about all the things Xbox One was going through such as the disc scratching, unacessable hard drive, and only being able to install games. First off, the whole only
    installing games, do you expect your customers to constantly buy a brand new xbox when their hard drive gets full? On top of that you give us no availability to even delete things. And to delete a game is already a hassle. Second, stop with the micro transactions.
    Since when has paying for a game, then paying more for a game better and more favorable than to unlocking things the good old way? Thirdly, give more to the community, Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar company and you guys every once and a while can't give
    a free month of XBL? or a dedicated server? Or something? It's disheartening to know that Xbox/Microsoft my favorite entertainment company is making me regret Xbox One. Anyways the problem I have here today is that when running a 'Qb Sneak' into the inzone
    of a game during Owner Mode in Madden 25 for Xbox One, the game freezes, and corrupts any auto save data. That's all.

:)

Dash Z Cadet, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Sam Crow
    Sam Crow Guest
    Sam Crow, Jan 1, 2014
  3. XBOX One Release Day Games-Price Comparison Spreadsheet in here.

Its definitely a possibility as its over £15 and they are not a customs friendly company.

Indiana Jones, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Madden 25 - Xbox One