Madden 25 Xbox one Can't adjust sliders

Discus and support Madden 25 Xbox one Can't adjust sliders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having multiple problems with madden 25 on xb1. I am unable to adjust the sliders at all, in fact they start off and 0 and when I move them up and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boat Machine, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Boat Machine
    Boat Machine Guest

I'm having multiple problems with madden 25 on xb1. I am unable to adjust the sliders at all, in fact

they start off and 0 and when I move them up and save the file then back out, they're back to 0. When

I load a custom sliders or even go back to the default sliders, they're at 0. Even the gameplay is literally

unplayable, I can't even snap the ball. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and I still have the same

problems. I don't think it's the machine since Forza and NBA2k14 works fine. Also the disc is brand new,

not a scratch or smudge anywhere.

:)

Boat Machine, Mar 11, 2014
  2. Sam Crow
    Sam Crow Guest
    Sam Crow, Mar 11, 2014
  3. SILENTxD34TH
    SILENTxD34TH Guest
    My problems with this game...quite a few!!

well said mjeast! You should be [Mod Removed] the computer on all-pro! This is one of the better maddens i have played in a while. Took messing around with the sliders so maybe OP should look up some all-pro sliders

SILENTxD34TH, Mar 11, 2014
  4. DameonCordwell Win User

Xbox game sounds

Correct I can't adjust the slider
  5. xPROx KOlAiDmAn Win User

Madden 25 Crashes

Absolutely ridiculous how this problem has not been fixed yet. Horrible adjustment by EA and Madden 25
  6. TheBlackxRanger Win User

Game audio through headset without adapter

When headphones are plugged into the controller, there should be an option to adjust the "headset volume" (which is the game volume through your headphones).

When headphones are plugged into the controller...

• Double-tap the Xbox Guide button.
    • Go down to the "Settings" icon (picture of a cogwheel).
    • You should see a bunch of volume slider settings underneath the "All Settings" option.
      • Headset mic (on/off switch)
      • Headset Volume (slider)
      • Headset Chat Mixer (slider)
      • Mic Monitoring (slider)
    • Adjust "Headset Volume" to the desired volume level.
    If you don't see all those volume options, your Xbox might need a simple
    power cycle
    . Then you can try the steps above again.

The game audio through the controller works just fine with my pair of Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones.

Hopefully this helps!
    I see the sliders but after i adjust them the settings dont save! How to i make the xbox save my adjusted volume settings?
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Game audio through headset without adapter

When headphones are plugged into the controller, there should be an option to adjust the "headset volume" (which is the game volume through your headphones).

When headphones are plugged into the controller...

• Double-tap the Xbox Guide button.
    • Go down to the "Settings" icon (picture of a cogwheel).
    • You should see a bunch of volume slider settings underneath the "All Settings" option.
      • Headset mic (on/off switch)
      • Headset Volume (slider)
      • Headset Chat Mixer (slider)
      • Mic Monitoring (slider)
    • Adjust "Headset Volume" to the desired volume level.
    If you don't see all those volume options, your Xbox might need a simple
    power cycle
    . Then you can try the steps above again.

The game audio through the controller works just fine with my pair of Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) headphones.

Hopefully this helps!
  8. bigdadsav Win User

Madden on Xbox One is PATHETIC

Sliders are your friend. The default game with default sliders is an arcade game. If you want more of a sim game, you have to put a lot time in to finding out where your strengths lie compared to the AI and adjust the sliders accordingly. That is what
    they are there for. With good tuning, you can get a pretty good game. They physics and AI will never be perfect, but you can still get a good game.

I recommend heading over to Operation Sports Madden forums and reading some posts there. There are some outstanding players and advice there.
Thema:

1. Madden 25 Xbox one Can't adjust sliders - Similar Threads - Madden Can't adjust

2. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  3. Can't find Madden 24 on Xbox PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find Madden 24 on Xbox PC app: I recently bought Madden 24 for the Xbox game app but when I'm looking to install it, it doesn't show up in my library. However when I go online to the store it says that I already own the game....
  4. Can't play madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play madden 24: I purchased Madden 24 through the Xbox store. On the Xbox PC app, it shows that I own Madden 24. But, since I have Xbox Game Pass- I was able to play a 10 hour trial of Madden 24 through ea...
  5. EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...

in XboX Insiders
    EA Play trials are bugged on Series X, after Game Pass integration. Can't play Madden 21...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Madden 19? EA Access issue: Trying to get the game, but it is only allowing me to select the $53.99 option w/ EA Access which i don't have. So it takes me to buy EA Access. It has the "Or" option underneath, but I am unable...
  7. I can't find Madden 15 in the store - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find Madden 15 in the store - Xbox 360: I bought Madden NFL 15 about a year ago on the store. I deleted it, but now I am trying to download it again. I search in the store, but I cannot find Madden 15. Was it removed?...
  8. I can't buy Mut Points on Madden 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy Mut Points on Madden 17: When I try to buy Madden Ultimate Team points in Madden 17. I have tried turning off my xbox, restarting madden, and switching to another internet source but nothing has been working. If anyone...
  9. Can't download madden 18 on One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download madden 18 on One: I have live but currently have no internet. I figured madden would be a good offline game but have been unable to download it. As well since I have moved my xbox is unable to play most movies. A...
  10. I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't go on Xbox Live for Madden 16 it says my membership has limitations: it says my ex box Live gold membership has limitations and I can't get on Madden 16 online what should I do d929bb55-58c3-43f4-b3be-226f79d0bc8b