madden 25 online issues

Discus and support madden 25 online issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First of all I have playing madden since 1990 and buy it every year... I purchased a Xbox One day one system including madden 25, I'm a little... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goldfingazz510, Jan 6, 2014.

1. madden 25 online issues

First of all I have playing madden since 1990 and buy it every year... I purchased a Xbox One day one system including madden 25, I'm a little frustrated while playing online and here's why. When attempting to invite someone from my friends list it immediately
    back's me out to the madden tittle screen and wont allow us to play a game this also the same problem im having when in a lobby and inviting someone to a game... even more frustrating than that when I finally get a online ranked game in quick match usually
    before halftime the same thing occurs and not only do I get kicked out of a game I ALSO receive a Loss this just happened again while I was winning 14-0 in the second quarter and I lost 25 skill points I am very disappointed to this point and would like to
    know when this will be rectified?

:)

goldfingazz510, Jan 6, 2014
  2. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Madden 25(Freezing Error)

Hey aW,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Madden.

It does indeed look like this is a Known Issue and
    EA says the have a fix in the works
    . It doesn't look like that have an eta on that just yet.

However, I was also able to find this
    possible workaround
    on their forums but I can't vouch for it.

MisterFizzle, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Madden 25 Freezes

I haven't had any issues with Madden NFL 25 on my Xbox One.

The Jimbotron, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

madden 25 online issues