Madden 25 Game freezing on the loading screen

Discus and support Madden 25 Game freezing on the loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our Madden 25 game has been downloaded and we have played it several times but now all of a sudden we try to open the game and it freezes on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MedianMonster27, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Madden 25 Game freezing on the loading screen

Our Madden 25 game has been downloaded and we have played it several times but now all of a sudden we try to open the game and it freezes on the downloading screen and we are unable to play. Does anyone know a fix for this problem?

:)

MedianMonster27, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Mikes Rook
    Mikes Rook Guest
    Stuck on loading screen

Tried all of the recommendations in this thread. Madden 25 still gets stuck on "loading" screen. My wife found a recommendation on another blog suggesting to depress the Xbox One Power Button for 8-10 seconds. It turns off and then back on. As I understand
    it this will clear the cache. Guess what - it worked!!! Keep in mind when the Madden 25 "loading" screen comes back on it will be on for 20-30 seconds (I assume it is reading from the hard drive) before displaying the Madden 25 home screen. Now to try the
    game. Hope this helps someone else.

Mikes Rook, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Madden 25 Freezes

Madden 25 is stuck at the resuming franchise screen. I had problems loading it also.

AbioticBag9761, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Stoney7
    Stoney7 Guest

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times. I cant play online or offline at all. EA sucks a
    [Mod Removed] and the xbox one is turning out to be a HUGE disappointment when it comes to playing games that worked fine on xbox 360.
    [Mod Removed] EA

Stoney7, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: