Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one)

Discus and support Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know whether it’s limited to the beer Xbox’s but I can’t seem to be able to relocate to Melbourne Australia whenever I’ve tried, it is listed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Patrick Watkins1, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one)

I don’t know whether it’s limited to the beer Xbox’s but I can’t seem to be able to relocate to Melbourne Australia whenever I’ve tried, it is listed as a city you can relocate to I’ve checked but can’t find any info about whether it’s just for new Xbox’s

:)

Patrick Watkins1, Sep 22, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Patrick, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For issues or questions related to internal features of the game (in-game) like the one you've described, it's essential to contact the game developers directly. In this case, you can do so through the following link:

https://help.ea.com/help-home/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue!

Best regards.
  3. TH Berry Win User

Madden Franchise Mode

For franchise make sure your using the offline mode instead of the cloud or you will need gold . Ultimate team draft champions and head to head all require gold.
  4. StanleyStutters Win User

Sleeping Dogs actually looks pretty decent

Most years this is true, but not this year. Madden '13 has gotten rid of Superstar, Offline Franchise, and Online Franchise modes. They've been replaced by Connected Careers Mode which is a completely new game mode. The mode looks to be an overall improvement
    over the Franchise/Superstar modes, but they've removed several features from previous games such as: Roster editing (you can edit in the main menu, but you must use in EA's rosters in CCM which is the only career mode), Importing from NCAA, multiple team
    control, couch co-op (the only way to have two people on one console is Play Now), custom playbooks, and fantasy drafts.

Whether or not it'll be better than Madden '12 is anyone's guess, but this year will be very different from last year.
  5. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Madden 24

6. EddieB27 Win User

my save file disappeared....

No .... Just my Madden game... I had 2 SAVES on 3/24/23 one was AUTO and one was Manual that disappeared .... When i now go to SAVED Franchise file it goes back to 3/11/23 as last save...
Thema:

1. Madden 24 relocation in franchise mode (Xbox one) - Similar Threads - Madden relocation franchise

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....