Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

Discus and support Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Natasha Yakes, Sep 25, 2023.

1. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team.

Can’t find anything online how to fix

:)

Natasha Yakes, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Paul Diamond Win User

Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix

If you start the franchise in offline mode it'll let you play local coop. Just started a new one this morning
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix

Hello Natasha Yakes,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

I understand that you are having trouble playing two players offline in franchise mode on Madden 24. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

Before we proceed, are this working before? Also, is the issue persisting to this game only?

In the meantime, I would like to confirm if you have tried resetting the controllers and the console. If not, please try resetting the controllers and the console and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, please try the following steps:

• Make sure that both controllers are synced to the console and are turned on.
    • Start the game and select the franchise mode.
    • Once you are in the franchise mode, press the start button on the second controller.
    • Select the team that you want to control with the second controller.
    • If the second controller is still not working, try switching the controllers and see if the issue persists.

If the above steps do not resolve the issue, check the following steps:

• Check your controllers' settings: Make sure that both controllers are connected and recognized by your Xbox console.
    • Also, check if the controllers are updated with the latest firmware. You can update the firmware by connecting the controller to the console with a USB cable and following the on-screen instructions.
    • Add More User Teams: If you want to play a season with another player, make sure to add more user teams after you originally start it up. It's under Options at the Franchise menu.
    • Update your game: Ensure that your game is up to date. Some updates have addressed issues in Franchise Mode.

If the issue still persists, let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  4. Matthew Contakes Win User

I don't see that this was resolved. The customer above ultimately replied and said the fixes didn't work. I am now having the exact same issue. The above fixes did not work for me, either. What are the next steps?
  5. CamTomNeata Win User

Tried everything just shows two controllers but cand toggle with sencond to either team…brand new Xbox x all updates today and controllers brand new work in exepition and every other game. Just want to play franchise with my son. Thanks whenever u respond in advance I know it’s the holidays
  6. ngocphi Win User

When it comes to individual games it's best to ask developer ea sports support not xbox forums as they would.have more tools we can only give generic support unless someone knows the game specifically but you will get a faster response from in-game support

This is more.troubleshooting hardware and downloading and software for xbox
Thema:

Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

1. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller... - Similar Threads - Madden Can’t play

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  4. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  5. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  6. Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update: Haven’t been able to log in to madden 23 since last update on the 13th. A quick Twitter search shows that others are having same issue and they are also in the Insider program. Someone unenrolled...
  7. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule: Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team 86d6d094-03fc-4d4a-b71a-fb7cdebfc69f
  8. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  9. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18: My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says...
  10. Can’t get into madden 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into madden 17: I just got a Xbox one and madden 17 bundle and I entered the code for madden.When it said ready to start, I clicked it but it said I need to either put the cd in or enter a Xbox live code. Since I...