Madden 24 can’t add friends

Discus and support Madden 24 can’t add friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordan levesque, Oct 21, 2023.

1. Madden 24 can’t add friends

There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix?

:)

jordan levesque, Oct 21, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few tips to troubleshoot your game:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your machine.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with the cloud.
    8. Uninstall game > Restart console > Install game.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Can’t add friends

Hi IT, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist you with this

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to add friends in your console
    Can you tell me what procedures you tried to fix this?

In the meantime try to perform a physical power cycle disconnecting the power cable

"Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on."

You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Can’t add friends

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are doing well!

Can you tell us what platform are you having issues with and what steps have you tried so far? Since it is working via Xbox app, it could be on the device specific issue only.

For Xbox consoles, I suggest to try removing and adding your profile first but make sure to take note of the email address you are using for your gamertag. Here is how to remove and add your profile for reference https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

After adding your profile back, try to restart your console by turning it off and unplugging as well from the power supply for 3-5 minutes. Then plug it back and turn it on and see if there are still problems.

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back if there are still issues and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Madden 24

Hello, Meredith W. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Could you go to your Microsoft account order history and check if a transaction for this game is listed with the status “completed”?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If that's correct, please check if the same Microsoft account is the one that's added on the Xbox.

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, transaction IDs, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Madden 24

Thema:

1. Madden 24 can’t add friends - Similar Threads - Madden can’t add

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  4. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  5. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  6. Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update: Haven’t been able to log in to madden 23 since last update on the 13th. A quick Twitter search shows that others are having same issue and they are also in the Insider program. Someone unenrolled...
  7. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule: Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team 86d6d094-03fc-4d4a-b71a-fb7cdebfc69f
  8. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  9. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18: My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says...
  10. Can’t get into madden 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into madden 17: I just got a Xbox one and madden 17 bundle and I entered the code for madden.When it said ready to start, I clicked it but it said I need to either put the cd in or enter a Xbox live code. Since I...