Madden 24 cancelled and never got money back.

Discus and support Madden 24 cancelled and never got money back. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I preordered madden 24 July 8th with the 50% off deluxe edition madden gave out because of the disaster madden 23 had and I know for sure it took my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Layton Burke, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Layton Burke
    Layton Burke Guest

So I preordered madden 24 July 8th with the 50% off deluxe edition madden gave out because of the disaster madden 23 had and I know for sure it took my money but I have just recently seen that it was canceled and I never got my money back? How do I get my money back.

:)

Layton Burke, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Layton B,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

You can only request a refund within 14 days of purchase, so if you wait until release and it's past the 14 days, you won't be eligible.

If the funds have already been taken, you would need to request a refund. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

If you paid with a credit card/Paypal, and funds haven't been taken yet, you can just cancel the preorder at http://account.microsoft.com

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

When you preorder a game there is a test charge me to your credit card, but no money is taken before approximately 10 days before release

If your order was canceled, then that charge was never made
  4. CloudyAcrobat51 Win User

So i dont have gamepass and have not had it for 2 months now

oh i see went onto my other profile and i cancelled it on 10/24/18 and got my money back but for some reason i still have it until 11/23/18 hopefully they don't get me for that cause i cancelled it
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Hi Adien my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

There was a notice on the website a few days ago explaining that the refunds are taking longer.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds may take several business days, it depends on which payment method you used.

You can check the refund status on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope this helps.
  6. ZoRe Crackers Win User

Refunded but never got money back.

Any fix on this? It’s been more than a week and I haven’t gotten anything
Thema:

1. Madden 24 cancelled and never got money back. - Similar Threads - Madden cancelled never

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox 1: Can't get Madden 2024 to load on xbox one just stop installing. We have applied all updates and have enough space 7a4292c1-daea-4328-be2b-c42f76bc0132
  8. Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer process of madden 24 from Xbox One to Xbox series s: How do I transfer my progress from my madden 24 account on my Xbox one to my Xbox series s 508e7b63-a7f0-4ce5-962a-f86255c43c95
  9. My Madden 21 isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Madden 21 isnt working: So I’m trying to play Madden 21 with my friend but when I accepted his invite it said I needed GamePass to play it. But when I went to the Microsoft Store it said I owned the game. I also...
  10. You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You guys cancelled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe edition and I want my game or my money: You guys canceled my pre order for Madden 24 Deluxe Editon and I want either my game or my money b1429715-b6de-494f-9375-c73713ba146a