Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

Discus and support Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jay 27, Dec 31, 2022.

1. Jay 27
    Jay 27 Guest

Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team

:)

Jay 27, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

3. Jay 27 Win User

Tried both of these and still no luck. Again works on madden 22. Tried multiple controllers, second player signing on as guess and on their sign on, made sure my Xbox was set to home. Out of ideas.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with the game not being able to play on 2 players.

This could be a game related problem or probably with the console since you can always play 2 players with this game offline.

Let's refresh the console's system cache and see if this helps.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If this does not help, I would suggest reinstalling the game as it could be due to corruption.

Hope that helps!
  5. hitman p Win User

My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

I have tried every trouble shooting problem on the internet it did this in madden 23 I stop playing the game now I pre-order madden 24 and same problem. Contact EA no results it's a shame I payed 100 dollars for a game I can't enjoy.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Madden 23 for Xbox Crash in middle of game

Thema:

1. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule - Similar Threads - Madden can’t play

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. Madden 24 can’t add friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 can’t add friends: There is no friends list available in play a friend at the bottom right of my screen. I pre ordered. Can I uninstall and get a new version or is there a fix? 29d267a2-6780-473f-b7f9-d25697ff94ec
  4. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  5. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  6. Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase Madden 24 digitally?: Why can’t I buy madden 24 on my Xbox ?? ad938057-1288-4a04-9ae7-840feb2046b4
  7. Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Madden 23 loading screen stuck can’t login since last update: Haven’t been able to log in to madden 23 since last update on the 13th. A quick Twitter search shows that others are having same issue and they are also in the Insider program. Someone unenrolled...
  8. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  9. Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play with 2 players in madden 18: My son has always been able to play 2 players in madden18 he went to play today and it will only show one controller active. A poo up shoes 2 columns with a controller on each side and says...
  10. Can’t get into madden 17

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get into madden 17: I just got a Xbox one and madden 17 bundle and I entered the code for madden.When it said ready to start, I clicked it but it said I need to either put the cd in or enter a Xbox live code. Since I...