Madden 15 xbox one server problems?

Discus and support Madden 15 xbox one server problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is MS having problems with the madden 15 servers? I don't get if ea and MS have a deal how madden 15 wouldn't be smoother than ever on X1 vs ps4? what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris123WW, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest

is MS having problems with the madden 15 servers? I don't get if ea and MS have a deal how madden 15 wouldn't be smoother than ever on X1 vs ps4? what system does it play better on?

:)

Chris123WW, Oct 6, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Oct 6, 2014
  3. Madden NFL 15 For Xbox One

When August 26 comes I will Buy Madden NFL 15 For Xbox One and this time they will but real NFL players in Madden NFL 15

Natedogisback11, Oct 6, 2014
  4. L M G
    L M G Guest

thats all ea microsoft an sony have nothing to do with ea servers

L M G, Oct 6, 2014
  5. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    E.A. uses their own servers, with the exception of Titanfall; maybe a few others.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Oct 6, 2014
  6. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    so if the x1 is having problems on madden so is ps4?

Chris123WW, Oct 6, 2014
  7. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    It's possible, though Live/PSN servers may be the gateway to E.A. servers.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Oct 31, 2018
  8. J.R.G. Win User

E.A. uses their own servers, with the exception of Titanfall; maybe a few others.

Peace, J.R.
  9. J.R.G. Win User

It's possible, though Live/PSN servers may be the gateway to E.A. servers.

Peace, J.R.
  10. L M G Win User

thats all ea microsoft an sony have nothing to do with ea servers
  11. Chris123WW Win User

so if the x1 is having problems on madden so is ps4?
  12. Bazajaytee Win User

ea servers problem with madden 15

Thema:

1. Madden 15 xbox one server problems? - Similar Threads - Madden server problems

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24: My son received at Xbox Series S for Christmas. He use 2 Xbox gift cards to purchase Madden 24 first, and then tried to set up the 3 month free GamePass. Now he is being prompted to repurchase...
  7. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  8. MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS: MADDEN 23 WON'T CONNECT TO ANY ONLINE SERVERS OR GAMES. I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT NO MORE. I'VE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT THROUGH EA, BUT THEIR CONCLUSION IS THIS IS...
  9. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  10. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...: I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have purchased 1 year of xbox live gold. It keeps...