Madden 15 servers?

Discus and support Madden 15 servers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was playing last night on madden and all of a sudden it booted me out of the game a weird noise on the tv came on and i got a lost. played another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chris123WW, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest

Madden 15 servers?

i was playing last night on madden and all of a sudden it booted me out of the game a weird noise on the tv came on and i got a lost. played another game right after and everything was fine. now this morning it won't let me sign into ea servers but I'm connected
    to xbox live. any ideas?

:)

Chris123WW, Dec 10, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    Madden NFL 15

The Story of Madden Tiny Titan Christian Kirkseyhttps://youtu.be/8SP4rC81kBM
    Madden 15 Ultimate Team WTF TINY PLAYER...

raigraphixs, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    Bazajaytee, Dec 10, 2014
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Madden 15 servers?

This unfortunately happens a lot with EA servers.

They're probably doing maintenance. Try connecting later.

If the problem persists, go here.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 10, 2014
  5. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    i just checked again and I'm connected to xbox live on dashboard, call of duty works fine and netfilx works as well. when i put madden in it says you have to be singed into xbox live and ea servers to connect. everything else works?

Chris123WW, Dec 10, 2014
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Is there an option to sign out of your Origin account and then sign back in?

This was a fix for issues some people were having with Dragon Age: Inquisition (also an EA game)

7. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    just won't connect like it always does. everything else works. how could it be my xbox or internet if everything else works fine?

Chris123WW, Dec 10, 2014
  8. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest

Madden 15 servers?

9. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    every connection is fine. network and multiplayer connection all says its good to go…… are u playing madden right now?

Chris123WW, Dec 10, 2014
  10. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    If all your other games and apps works. Then its on EA side.

ZTROOPER16, Dec 10, 2014
  11. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    ya i just got back and checked and it connects no problem to the ea servers now. didn't change a thing just gave it sometime and it works fine now. so does EA do maintenance or something?

Chris123WW, Oct 31, 2018
  12. Chris123WW Win User

Madden 15 servers?

just won't connect like it always does. everything else works. how could it be my xbox or internet if everything else works fine?
  13. Chris123WW Win User

Madden 15 servers?

ya i just got back and checked and it connects no problem to the ea servers now. didn't change a thing just gave it sometime and it works fine now. so does EA do maintenance or something?
  14. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Madden 15 servers?

If all your other games and apps works. Then its on EA side.
  15. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Madden 15 servers?

16. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Madden 15 servers?

This unfortunately happens a lot with EA servers.

They're probably doing maintenance. Try connecting later.

If the problem persists, go here.
Thema:

Madden 15 servers?

1. Madden 15 servers? - Similar Threads - Madden servers

2. I do not have a code for my Madden points

in XBoX on Windows
    I do not have a code for my Madden points: My son bought a Madden points card at Target. He cannot read the code on the receipt. On top of that my husband cannot find his log in information for his Microsoft account as one of the emails he...
  3. I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought madden 24 and just want to be able to play offline. Do I have to pay a monthly...: I want to be able to play madden 24 offline. Do I have to pay for a monthly game pass plan? b7fa16c9-cbe7-4773-a4a5-b662af83a5a6
  4. Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded....: Bought an Xbox series X. With Madden 24 bundled. I can not see how to get this downloaded. I do not see any section in settings or in account ghat says "included with my xbox"...
  5. So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought this $50 Madden 5850 points from target and it said it was on the receipt I put...: please help I bought this 5850 Madden points at target for $50 and they said the code would be on the receipt I put the whole thing in and it’s not working fd8a91f4-5e09-4128-9442-832e1d4a799e
  6. Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to ea server on Ultimate Team madden 24: I can’t connect to server for madden24 ultimate madden 3db22a24-c42d-4002-ba98-cbc8ccb4f6bd
  7. MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MADDEN 23 won't CONNECT TO ONLINE SERVERS: MADDEN 23 WON'T CONNECT TO ANY ONLINE SERVERS OR GAMES. I USED TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT NO MORE. I'VE ALREADY WASTED WEEKS TRYING TO TROUBLESHOOT THROUGH EA, BUT THEIR CONCLUSION IS THIS IS...
  8. MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server: I have this issue for more than a month now and can not find any solutions. I have a Xbox ultimate plan MLB the show 22, fifa 22, madden 22 won't connect their server. Since some of the games...
  9. xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one madden 17 purchases xbox live will not connect to server keeps saying incorrect ...: I should get paid for the time I spent trying to use your system, I bought madden 17 for xbox one it will not let me connect to the servers and I have purchased 1 year of xbox live gold. It keeps...
  10. Madden 15 xbox one server problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden 15 xbox one server problems?: is MS having problems with the madden 15 servers? I don't get if ea and MS have a deal how madden 15 wouldn't be smoother than ever on X1 vs ps4? what system does it play better on?...