Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset

Discus and support Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, is Microsoft developing an official driver for Mac OS to support xbox wireless Headset about the xbox wireless Adapter? I want to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xtiger1989x, Nov 13, 2021.

1. xtiger1989x
    xtiger1989x Guest

Hello,

is Microsoft developing an official driver for Mac OS to support xbox wireless Headset about the xbox wireless Adapter? I want to use the headset on all my Systems. When I connect any headset about Bluetooth Connection on Mac you can only use 16 Bit for recieve and send data. This is very bad... A driver from Microsoft for the periphals can solve this problem. Some Manufacturer have driver for the wireless Headsets USB Adapter like Steelseries.

best regards

tiger

:)

xtiger1989x, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

Well no you just use the mac drivers

Why would you use xbox wireless adapter

It's for Windows sonic or bluetooth

But because mac os does not support direct x protocols

Either you install.windows 10 or use mac drivers with the imitations if you are using an m1 well you don't have much choice
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi xtiger1989x! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Currently there's no information about this being worked officially unfortunately
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no way to contact anyone past customer support. Some people who work at Microsoft read these forums and may reply of their own volition, but that is up to them.
  6. xtiger1989x Win User

Thank you for your information.

A new bluetooth adapter will not solve the problem. The Macbook pro have Bluetooth 5.0. The most of the Bluetooth Adapter and Hardware (for example Xbox Wireless Headset) use only the Audio Codec SBC. This Codec make a big compression and that's the problem. You have only 16 Bit on 44,1 kc for recieve or send Data.

Bluetooth is unfortunately a bad solution for connect Headphones to communicate and listen at the same time.
Thema:

1. Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset - Similar Threads - Mac Driver Wireless

2. how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can I find my Xbox's Mac address?: Can I find the mac address for my Xbox without it being active? I have recently purchased a new Xbox, and I need to connect it to the Internet to update the console, here's the conundrum; I live...
  3. What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's wrong with my wifi connection? Also, what is MAC connection?: I've had my Xbox one s for a little over a year now. It was gifted to me by my brother in law. I don't know how long he has had it, but I know it was in storage for a while. The WiFi on it has...
  4. I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered my alternate mac address and my internet still wont work, what do i do now?: My internet randomly stopped working so i tested the connection to see the issue, it told me to enter the alternate mac address. So I did that and it still won't work, I have tried resetting the...
  5. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  6. Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot enable preview features for cloud gaming on mac: Whenever i click “preview features” i don’t get the preview features and it turns off as soon as I log out or refresh the page. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Duckyboi10 [link] [comments]
  7. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  8. Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?

in XboX Insiders
    Coud gaming using keyboard / mouse on Mac ?: Hello Insiders Im part of Deta release and Im up to date so according to last changelogs I should be able to test keyboard / mouse beta through cloud gaming on browser :...
  9. Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired mac code BC-85-57-8C-CF get this mac address: Y do I getting g this address my xbox connects for a little while then kicks me off wifi. How do I change my mac address back to my old one? b450bea7-0b15-44c2-93c9-90a5fc830280
  10. Xbox One Controller Driver for Mac

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Driver for Mac: Hi, So today it was announced that a PC driver for the Xbox One controller is now available, however there was no mention of a mac driver. Any idea if there is a way to connect an xbox one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless adapter for mac