Mac ID AND WINDOWS MEDIA CENTERR WHERE ARE THEY AT

Discus and support Mac ID AND WINDOWS MEDIA CENTERR WHERE ARE THEY AT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK it's like this I just want to connect my Xbox 360 to my network I have a laptop and I use a clear spot wireless device and I go thru all of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikep757, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Mikep757
    Mikep757 Guest

OK it's like this I just want to connect my Xbox 360 to my network I have a laptop and I use a clear spot wireless device and I go thru all of the trouble shoot sites I need to find out the Mac Address so I can put it my router file so it can connect also
    the Windows Media Center and because Microsoft does not put it Windows 8.1 so where do I GO FROM HERE

:)

Mikep757, Jan 15, 2014
  2. Jacyintha
    Jacyintha Guest
    Windows live id

Phone support can't help with a password reset for an invalid email. At best, they can only walk you through the reset links. They cannot change where the email reset goes to. It all depends on reset information you included on your account.

Jacyintha, Jan 15, 2014
  3. Where is Microsoft Windows Media Center?

MS clearly stated months ago that there would be no media center extender functionality. Only option is to connect a 360 as an extender via the TV in a HDMI port.

Example: Xbox One Not A Native Media Center Extender - Gameranx Yeah sucks.

Alex Balcanqual, Jan 15, 2014
  4. Mac ID AND WINDOWS MEDIA CENTERR WHERE ARE THEY AT

Your console's MAC address can be found under System Settings/Network Settings/Configure Network/Additional Settings

WMC is a paid upgrade for Windows 8.1 Professional.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 15, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: