ma touche alt f4 a désactiver mon micro

Discus and support ma touche alt f4 a désactiver mon micro in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; bonjour un jour je jouer phasmophobia, j ai fais alt f4 et mon micro ne fonctionner plus. j ai beau le brancher sur d autre pc sa ne fonctionne pas j... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by serugalu, Dec 28, 2021.

1. serugalu
    serugalu Guest

bonjour

un jour je jouer phasmophobia, j ai fais alt f4 et mon micro ne fonctionner plus. j ai beau le brancher sur d autre pc sa ne fonctionne pas j aimerai de vos conseils svp

:)

serugalu, Dec 28, 2021
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Bonjour serugalu,

Les touches « F » peuvent basculer entre les fonctions selon que la touche FN est poussée ou non. Pour plus d’informations, nous vous recommandons de consulter le guide des fonctionnalités directes du clavier pour le fabricant de l’appareil que vous utilisez.

Si le problème persiste, essayez de mettre jour les pilotes du fabricant partir de votre périphérique. Voici un article qui décrit les étapes de mise jour des pilotes dans Windows.

XBF - Dessiné

[Ce texte est traduit automatiquement et peut ne pas être une représentation exacte de l’article original]
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Hello serugalu,

The "F" keys may toggle between functions depending on whether the FN key is pushed. For further information, we recommend reviewing the direct keyboard functionality guide for the manufacturer of the device you are using.

If the problem persists, try updating the drivers from the manufacturer from your device. Here's an article that describes the steps to update drivers in Windows.

4. voteDC Win User

checkout a few screen shots of windows 8

To close a Metro app use the keyboard shortcut of ALT-F4 when you are at it.

-

Seems odd having to do it that way for what is going to be a touch screen operating system.
  5. Fatality Flafy Win User

beug de manette/xbox

Je joue sur call of dutty et des que un de mes amis cris dans son micro ma vue (mon personnage dans le jeu) bouge tout seule ou des fois tirs sans que je touche a rien.(j'ai changer de manette et de casque rien n'a changer)

TRANSLATION

I play on call of dutty and that a Cree friend in his micro my view (my character in the game) moves all alone or sometimes shots while I touch has nothing.(I change joystick and headphones nothing has change)
  6. Not Your Migo Win User

checkout a few screen shots of windows 8

[quote user="voteDC"]

To close a Metro app use the keyboard shortcut of ALT-F4 when you are at it.

-

Seems odd having to do it that way for what is going to be a touch screen operating system.

[/quote]

Thanks, How is the average user supposes to know this LOL.

Does anybody have a link to a forum for beta feedback and questions?
Thema:

1. ma touche alt f4 a désactiver mon micro - Similar Threads - touche alt désactiver

2. I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox that says an error and I've tried to reset it and it's a touch front and...: I've tried to press and hold the buttons but it's like it doesn't register it and I can't reset it its an error code for an update but it's up to date already. bfd26341-d2ad-4ed1-b7a4-7ac28d683881
  3. How do I get in touch with Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get in touch with Xbox?: Call back option doesn't work always the same message, I have been trying for weeks at different times of day, I'm still under warranty and says I'm not on their website my Xbox is broken and only...
  4. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in touch with the XBOX people? What happened to my ORDER?: I had a bluetooth problem with my xbox design lab controller and was unable to fix it after several attempts at different methods. So I applied for exchange and sent my XBOX controller via email...
  7. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  8. Mobile Touch Controls(remote play)

in XboX Insiders
    Mobile Touch Controls(remote play): Hey Team Xbox; just wanted to divulge this little minor detail, I have the iPhone14proMax and the “dynamic island” cuts off most of the left trigger touch control button/input. I am still able to...
  9. Xbox ap touch screen controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ap touch screen controls: Show my Xbox app recently updated. And now it, it's displaying the touch screen controls When I don't connect a Bluetooth device even though I'm close enough to My Xbox where I don't need to...
  10. The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox app now supports touch input to control your Xbox remotely: Would add photos but can’t lol. It seems you can play any game from your libary with touch inputs, BUT you still need a controller for most streaming games. Strange. submitted by...