Ma kinect ne s'allume plus

Discus and support Ma kinect ne s'allume plus in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour ma kinect ne s'allume plus je ne sais pas ce qui se passe elle me dise de brancher ma kinect alors que celle ci est brancher ça m'est arriver... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tombraider21110, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Ma kinect ne s'allume plus

Bonjour ma kinect ne s'allume plus je ne sais pas ce qui se passe elle me dise de brancher ma kinect alors que celle ci est brancher ça m'est arriver hier j'ai lancer ma xbox et j'ai regarder un blu ray la kinect ses éteinte suite ça elle ne
    c'est plus rallumer je ne sais plus jouer mes jeux kinect ni filmer rien du tout j'espère que quelqun seras m'aider merci tous

[Translate]

Hello my kinect does not turn on I do not know what happens she tells me to connect my kinect while this one is plug that happened to me yesterday I launched my xbox and I watch a blu ray kinect extinct after that it is no longer relight I do
    not know how to play my kinect games nor film anything at all I hope someone will help me thank you to all

[Translate]

:)

tombraider21110, Feb 7, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox ne s'allume plus

Hey there DunK x TaZe.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For details on suspensions and console bands, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com.

Mister Maka, Feb 7, 2018
  3. DunK x TaZe
    DunK x TaZe Guest
    Xbox ne s'allume plus

Bonjour , regardant une vidéo ma xbox s'éteint d'un coups et ne veux plus se rallumer j'appelle alors le support et la j'apprend que j'ai été bannis un jour ! J'aimerais savoir si cela a un rapport sur le fait que ma xbox ne s'allume plus du tout merci.

[translation]

Hello, watching a video my xbox extinguishes a blows and no longer want to rekindle I call then the support and I learn that I was banned one day! I would like to know if this has a report on the fact that my xbox does not turn on at all thank you.

DunK x TaZe, Feb 7, 2018
  4. Ma kinect ne s'allume plus

Heya!

If you are running into issues with the Kinect recognizing you or your voice let's follow the

Sensor troubleshooter

If you are having issues getting the Kinect to power on, let's run through all of the steps on the

Kinect power guide

Does the same thing happen if you test the Kinect on another console?

Post back and let us know how that goes!

Mister Getafix, Mar 7, 2018
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

If you are running into issues with the Kinect recognizing you or your voice let's follow the

Sensor troubleshooter

If you are having issues getting the Kinect to power on, let's run through all of the steps on the

Kinect power guide

Does the same thing happen if you test the Kinect on another console?

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

ma xbox one s ne s'allume plus

Can you please try the steps at this link
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If you are still unable to power the console on after trying the steps then it may need to be repaired. You can set up a repair via
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com. Once the repair request has been set up and you've received your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only pack what
    needs to be repaired as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox ne s'allume plus

Hey there DunK x TaZe.

I'm afraid we aren't able to help out with Enforcement actions here on the forums. For details on suspensions and console bands, please check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com.
  8. mariuslutringer Win User

error 0x80a4001a and not access the configuration

Ma xbox ne peut plus se conecté
  9. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

Xbox one S ne s'allume plus

You tried make a Hard Reset? Maybe can be the Energy Supply problem. You know If have warranty yet?
Thema:

1. Ma kinect ne s'allume plus - Similar Threads - kinect s'allume plus

2. AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2

in XBoX on Consoles
    AR-Based Virtual Try-Room using Kinect v2: I am trying to make an AR-Based virtual try-room using kinect v2 and unity. Is there someone who had already done this project or someone who can guide me? From where I can get 3D cloth assets for...
  3. did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    did i damage my Kinect Device and can i fix it: Issue with Kinect Device I'm experiencing an issue with my Kinect device. After plugging in a flash drive in Kinect port. by accident, it melted and got stuck in the port. After removing the...
  4. XBOX ONE KINECT+PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KINECT+PC: XBOX ONE KINECT+PC CAN IT WORK ON PC WITRH XBOX SERIES S https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40277 ? a7b9059d-b484-4942-a8b3-7f554e8e9a44
  5. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.: Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as...
  6. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for pdf user manual for Kinect V2: Hi, I would need to download the pdf version of the user manual of Kinect V2, but it looks like it's missing from the Microsoft website. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks /D...
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...